Thee game of the century official thread(early) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thee game of the century official thread(early)

clear.gif

Although I really hope its a good game, I think Ohio St. is gonna keep it from even being close...

Everyone is hyping this game up and calling it "game of the decade" etc......you guys just let your hatred for the programs blind you.....with ALL thats on the line only a "hater" would try and downplay it...........:shakeno:

DBoston80 said:
Everyone is hyping this game up and calling it "game of the decade" etc......you guys just let your hatred for the programs blind you.....with ALL thats on the line only a "hater" would try and downplay it...........:shakeno:

co-sign

DBoston80 said:

naaaa, not at all... we...can I say that? ... "some" of us just tire of the aggressive homerism. It's easy to be that way when you are on top... I know, I'm sure in days past others have felt the same way about me and my Canes. I think six years into the new century it would be fair to call this "the" game so far...it IS unprecidented between the two programs, but NOT unprecidented between others. I too think OSU will simply overwhelm and beat down Meeeeshigan...I hope they don't, but I DO think I'm seeing it realistically. I'll tell ya, if the NC game was NEXT weekend, right now, no matter todays outcome, as long as it isn't a blowout, the same two teams should prolly play for it....UF-FSU did something similar a while back.

Here's the bad news for us... I think you will be even BETTER next year...

DBoston80 said:

It's game of the season so far, no one here is disputing that. Why just because some people don't view it as "game of the decade" or even "century" are they haters? I don't see how it can even be game of the decade when last year's NC was actually for the true title of #1. This game won't decide that, it will only show who is better out of Michigan and OSU.

DBoston80 said:
Oh, and I'm sure you'll remind us 'haters' the rest of the damn day about it. Thank God for that:rolleyes:

Jaydog57 said:
Oh, and I'm sure you'll remind us 'haters' the rest of the damn day about it. Thank God for that:rolleyes:

LOL! We do what we can to help out!

Judgement Day is upon us! Go Buckeyes!

Stitches said:
It's game of the season so far, no one here is disputing that. Why just because some people don't view it as "game of the decade" or even "century" are they haters? I don't see how it can even be game of the decade when last year's NC was actually for the true title of #1. This game won't decide that, it will only show who is better out of Michigan and OSU.

:yeahthat:

Pretty soon we'll be down to the game of the day, we started with century, now decade, Huge difference.

I'm mad this game is on during the ND game, I'm torn. Quinns last home game, in the green jerseys.

DonShula84 said:
I'm mad this game is on during the ND game, I'm torn. Quinns last home game, in the green jerseys.

that was a handsome interception he threw before

DonShula84 said:

I can hardly believe the first quarter is nearly over and ARMY leads...you guys ain't going to any NC....

Back
Top Bottom