These QB'S are driving me to Prozac | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These QB'S are driving me to Prozac

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I am starting to develop multiple personality disorder, all week and early it was gus, now it is feeley i cant take this crap, will someone take the freaking job already

You dont want Prozac for MPD (multiple personality disorder) you want Clozaril or Abilify...

Finheaven's resident shrink

I'm on Prozac and I feel MUCH better now :clap: :rawk: :peck: :cuddle: :hug: :groovy: :ricky:

Yeah Doc..an SSRI antidipresive for MPD??? whats up with that??

FemaleFinFan said:
I'm hoping thats not scarcasim;)
No, not at all....I've read many of your comments here and you do know your football and Phins very well... I have been in the medical field for almost 20 years so I do know a lil bit about medication.

whatever it takes to get it done works for me. Vic's, Perc's, xanax, valium, whatever. If it works, just do it :D

well i would think that you all especially female fin fan needs for mercury 40 to bring you guys a keg of beer and that will do you more good then prozac . by the way ,female fin fan that i am practicing madisonology and the best cure for all dolphin fans is lighting a fire under chambers *** and the other receivers butts as well. :yell:

Honestly though...Doc has a point! these Qb's can make a saint look for the nearest bar. Now when we thought Gus was the heir apparent...Feeley out performs him!
The question is: Who the heck starts next week??

Back
Top Bottom