These ridiculous grades of the Miami Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These ridiculous grades of the Miami Draft

You mean people aren't used to being the NFL punching bag. It's being going on for years.

Winning cures everything. Don't put any stock in off season prognosticators.

We're all 0-0.

i think all in all its a pretty solid draft...took the chance on the qb with the tools...got a tackle for the future although i don't think he's ready right now and i think they plan on rolling with him as a starter from the jump which might get ugly at times...lamar miller offers some much needed explosion...vernons got nice tools a great motor and strength more stout against the run than i expected...dislike the egnew pick like i disliked the patrick turner pick but its a need and he brings size and speed albeit in a pillow soft game...kaddu brings athleticism speed and special teams prowess...the late wrs could develop...randall for my money is a better than 7th round developmental dt prospect...

I have several friends who are Saints fans and they feel there is strong bias against the Saints. A couple of friends here are Giants fans and they feel there is a bias against the Giants. When I lived in Dallas, co-workers felt there was a bias against the Cowboys. Growing up in Phoenix, there was tremendous bias against the cards, according to the 5 fans they had before their SB run.

Amazing that there's so much bias out there.

If there's a bias against the Saints it must have happened before Brees or now with the Bounty Gate scandal. N.Y. Giants? It's New York, 'nuff said. Dallas? They are America's Team so there's a ton of bias. Arizona? Do they even count?

Some of you are missing the point entirely. Fin thirteen, I get what you were trying to say, interesting theory. You put a lot into it and it was an enjoyable read. Good job!

If there's a bias against the Saints it must have happened before Brees or now with the Bounty Gate scandal. N.Y. Giants? It's New York, 'nuff said. Dallas? They are America's Team so there's a ton of bias. Arizona? Do they even count?
My point was that fans of every team think there is a bias against their team. And no, cards fans don't count.

there was no bias against the saints when they got every call on the way to the superbowl...there was just some bad officiating...

some bad calls against us that's for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
there was no bias against the saints when they got every call on the way to the superbowl...there was just some bad officiating...

some bad calls against us that's for sure...

No team in any sport has ever won a title without the help of referees and commissioners lol.

No team in any sport has ever won a title without the help of referees and commissioners lol.

i knew you'd go there...

the saints run wasn't as blatant as the heats finals games 2-4...ha ha

Only a homer would think this draft deserves a higher grade than a "C" at this point.

If any other team took a project QB with a top 10 pick who is projected to be a 3rd string QB I doubt a single Dolphin fan would give that team a higher grade than a "C."

I have several friends who are Saints fans and they feel there is strong bias against the Saints. A couple of friends here are Giants fans and they feel there is a bias against the Giants. When I lived in Dallas, co-workers felt there was a bias against the Cowboys. Growing up in Phoenix, there was tremendous bias against the cards, according to the 5 fans they had before their SB run.

Amazing that there's so much bias out there.

Come on now, a Dallas fan thinking there is bias against the Cowboys? Is this a joke? The Self-Dubbed America's team? I don't buy it.

Come on now, a Dallas fan thinking there is bias against the Cowboys? Is this a joke? The Self-Dubbed America's team? I don't buy it.

missingthepoint-1.png

Cowboys fans more than any precisely for that reason. The more blindly homeristic you are, the more "bias" you see against your beloved team.

Only a homer would think this draft deserves a higher grade than a "C" at this point.

If any other team took a project QB with a top 10 pick who is projected to be a 3rd string QB I doubt a single Dolphin fan would give that team a higher grade than a "C."

Yeap.

Us taking Ryan Tannehill is no different than the Jets taking Mark Sanchez and feeling like there's a media bias because they got a C. And us Dolphin fans laughed and poked at them for taking a "project QB" so high.

How many of the players we drafted will be starters in week one?
I'm not sure I buy the idea of judging the quality of the draft by "how many players start right away" criteria.

Is it better to have RT sit? If he does and becomes a star in 3 years does that make his selection a bad one? If one of the new WR's starts with our current situation and doesn't excel does that make him a successful pick?

I'm for waiting a few years before making a judgment on a draft.

Back
Top Bottom