They are who we thought they were! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

They are who we thought they were!

Reaction score
To take from Dennis Green, the Fins are who we thought they were! Did anyone believe we were Super Bowl contenders that could play with the elite of the NFL? Not any that I remember from this message board. Most of us saw them as good, middle of the pack team. A team that could beat up on the weak teams and struggle with the great teams. We knew looking at the schedule that NE, NY, GB, Bal, Pit, Minn, and Cin were going to be tough games. Minnesota is the only team that was alot worse than expected. Some posters said if we came out this stretch 4-4, it would be expected. I was right there questioning the moves of releasing offensive line depth like Donald Brown and Jake Grove. I was not excited about releasing Ted Ginn for a 5th round pick when he could still stretch the field to help Marshall and return kicks. We knew our defense would be decent, but lacked depth, and we have seen that with the injuries to Merling, Odrick, Crowder and Ferguson's retirement. So let's see if they can be what we thought the rest of the seasons, a team that can now beat up on the weaker teams.

At the beginning of the year I honestly thought we were a 10-6, 11-5 team.. I was completely taken for a ride. Were lucky if we finish 6-10

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Miami is undefeated against weaker teams.

and barely at that.. Almost lost to Buffalo, Minny, GB, and if it wasnt for a great INT, possibly Cincy.

Back
Top Bottom