Thigpen= worst return man I hav ever seen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thigpen= worst return man I hav ever seen

Thigpen runs for a ton of return yards, but they're all sideline to sideline. Someone let him know to run for the big yellow fork.

He still is the worst returner. Just bring back incognito and let him return kicks would be big improvement

Special teams is **** this season and Rizzi reminds me of an annoying yapping Chihuahua on the sidelines. Did you see Philbin have to shush him on the sideline while the Pats were driving at the end of the game? What the **** could Rizzi be yapping about at that point?

Digging pretty deep to find something negative after such a big win aren't we?

Thigpen has been a real disappointment but what I find worse is not bad play just from the return man, it's that between Thigpen's spotty returns and the seemingly constant penalties on the blockers, we seem to be starting at our own time an unbelievable percentage of our kickoffs. This is practically a drive killer before the drive has even started because our offensive line's weak pass protection can turn any mistake into 7 for the other team. Our play calling is dictated by this and it demands that the QB get rid of the ball incredibly fast, which has forced some mistakes in reading the defense and locating defenders. The pick 6 last week can be attributed to this.

It's a shame we are remembering this about Thigpen after a game in which he scored one of the biggest Dolphins TD's in recent years.

I guess no one saw his two td returns in Buffalo last season. The guy may be streaky but he has had some great returns!

Back
Top Bottom