Things look bad but we probably draft Tannehill !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things look bad but we probably draft Tannehill !!!

chrisjp

FINS
Reaction score
I think we draft Tannehill for sure now. He has the tools. we are in half rebuilding mode. this has been very frustrating but i think Tannehill is all but a lock at this point. i truly dont see cleveland taking him at number 4.

I think we draft Tannehill for sure now. He has the tools. we are in half rebuilding mode. this has been very frustrating but i think Tannehill is all but a lock at this point. i truly dont see cleveland taking him at number 4.

as of right now Tannehill is a lock at #8 for the fins. If he is still on the board.

Yes it seems like the right move but it Ireland is still at the Helm, Prob another OL

Reaching for a QB early in the 1st round without a solid WR to throw to.

Yeah, get excited....lol

as of right now Tannehill is a lock at #8 for the fins. If he is still on the board.

If he is still on the board. What is the master plan if he is gone? Would assume Weeden would be in the mix, but not at 8. Problem is Cleveland could leap Miami of they trade back or KC may like him.

I'm all for it, if Cleveland doesn't grab him first.

At this point I'm on board with drafting the Best QB Available every year until we find "the one".

If he is still on the board. What is the master plan if he is gone? Would assume Weeden would be in the mix, but not at 8. Problem is Cleveland could leap Miami of they trade back or KC may like him.
Yes I assume Weeden would have to be plan B or is that Plan C,D,E,F not sure..

I'm all for it, if Cleveland doesn't grab him first.

At this point I'm on board with drafting the Best QB Available every year until we find "the one".
This is what we should have been doing since the day we chose long. At this point though I wouldnt be against doubling up at QB early and again late in the draft untill we hit on 1.
Chubbs

If he can start. Will he be able to stand in there and compete with NFL speed defenses? Can he step in and go from day one? Alot of questions for a no. 8 pick, unless we move up for him. At 8 or earlier, I'd like to have a more solid feel about it.

The strange thing is, we are actually now in more of a difficult spot as to what position to draft with our first rounder than we were at the end of 2011. We now need a QB, RT and a #1 WR. Tannehill might be a bit of a stretch at 8, and that is if he even makes it to us at that spot (trading up for him would be madness, imo). The fans will go mental if we draft a RT in the first round and it seems unlikely that Blackmon will make it past the Rams at 6.

It is going to be an interesting and potentially frustrating/disappointing draft for us.

Tannehill at #8 is a big stretch IMO. I still think the Phins will end up taking the best available pass rusher at #8 or trade down and just take BPA throughout the draft.

expect multiple te picks and wr picks. just not at #1

And if we draft Tanny? That will be at #1 right?

I don't think we are going to find an excellent WR core, good TE, and a QB in this draft....and that is forgetting about the pass rusher, and vacant oline spot we need.

Back
Top Bottom