Think those idiot Eagle fans..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think those idiot Eagle fans.....

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
.....who BOO'd when they took McNabb in the 1999 draft have a little egg on their face now? They boo'd McNabb at the draft and cried how they wanted Ricky.

Showing once again why teams should NEVER EVER listen to fans!

well i wouldnt have minded if we had gotten McNabb instead of Ricky

Yeah!

I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!!! :)

Let em stay in the NFC East with their blow boy Terrell 'The NFL cut me a break cause I was a goathead' Owens!! :)

Eagle fans are the worst!!

I just got a voice amil from an ex co-worker Eagle fan bragging how good they 2nd round pick we gave them is going to be. I hope the rest of the team hears all of this talk of how bad they are going to be and gets extra motivation from it.

MikeO said:
.....who BOO'd when they took McNabb in the 1999 draft have a little egg on their face now? They boo'd McNabb at the draft and cried how they wanted Ricky.

Showing once again why teams should NEVER EVER listen to fans!

McNabb is good but he makes too many mistakes. He's a rich man's Jay Fiedler

And I have to listen to them every day of my life. With their stupid E-A-G-, I can't even finish spelling it or I will be sick. Pitty me my Floridian Friends, pitty me...

FemaleFinFan said:
And I have to listen to them every day of my life. With their stupid E-A-G-, I can't even finish spelling it or I will be sick. Pitty me my Floridian Friends, pitty me...

I thought I had it bad living in the Raider Nation, but you may actually have it worse, girl

im an eagles fan, and despite some of the unniceties in this thread, i really empathize with your team's plight in lieu of the williams situation.

it seems irresponsible and ingrateful to keep this to himself until there was no recourse to cope with his departure.

also about the booing mcnabb thing, we have this really popular AM radio channel that is just about exclusively eagles talk. the people who do the morning show on that channel took a bus of fans up there. These fans were devotee's of the morning show and basically believed everything the morning show hosts said. our current governor/then mayor of philly also really liked ricky.

most people in philly realized that we had a solid rb in duce, and while ricky was a very charismatic player, that the draft was deep in qb talent.

what you saw on draft day, and repeated ad nauseum every time mcnabb does very well or very poorly, was really a tiny minority of the fans at that time.

in fact most of the philadelphia/negadelphia legends can be explained so they make the fans' reactions seem logical or at least not representative. the lazy media just choses not to.

and i dont know any eagles fans who dislike the phins, really. so whats up with the hate?

I live near Philly and the Eagles fans really are the worst. Any game they win and they are a sure thing for the Super Bowl and everyone loves them. Start out 0-2 like last year and it is time to bench McNabb. This year I am sure to hear plenty from the Eagles fans b/c they somehow get the 30th ranked schedule after reaching the NFC Championship game three straight years.

i live in philly. ive also lived other places. its all the same. there are always going to be fair weather fans.

its funny you guys point this out, because nationally philadelphia fans, despite their roudiness, they are considered faithful fans. and miami, less so. i dont mean to slight any of you guys personally , or your devotedness to your team.

that being said, i recall last year's monday night game where the eagles fans outnumbered the dolphins fans, in miami.

FemaleFinFan said:
More female fin fans? Damn, this place looks more and more like heaven every day. :D

Back
Top Bottom