third round to late round Qb gems coming in 06 draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

third round to late round Qb gems coming in 06 draft

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
We always talk about the first round qb's like leinhart but sice miami will probably take an offensive lineman in the first round who are youre late gems.

Brady quinn
Jay cutler
charlie whithurst

those are the three QB's that will go in the third round or more that will suprise.I would like it if miami got Quinn

if Quinn came out, he'd be a 1st rounder. He's had a great year, and he is a freak (during the tennessee/nd game they showed a stat that says he squats close to 400 lbs, and benches over 300)

Cutler is 2nd-3rd (If he's available in the 2nd I say we take him, unless someone like Zematis is available)

Whitehurst is a 2nd-4th (mediocre year, plus underclassmen)

Quinn is a top 10 pick if he comes out for sure ;)

Only way cutler is a first round pick is if he has an amazing senior bowl and combine ;)

I think Brady Quinn will be a first round pick if he comes out. I'd add Brody Croyle to the list of second tier guys. He has a lot of talent, a strong and accurate arm and from what I hear great intangibles and leadership skills. His flaw is a big one in that he has been injury prone. He also isn't someone who will pick up yards with his legs.

- if quinn declares, he's a top 5 pick
- if vanderbilt makes it to a bowl game, cutler is a first rounder
- charlie whitehurst is pretty much a late day 1 pick
- croyle is probably back down to earth following alabama's poor offensive output as of late. if they heat back up and win a BCS bowl, he may get himself in the 2nd round, although no earlier than that, due to his injury concerns

kastofsna120 said:
- if quinn declares, he's a top 5 pick
- if vanderbilt makes it to a bowl game, cutler is a first rounder
- charlie whitehurst is pretty much a late day 1 pick
- croyle is probably back down to earth following alabama's poor offensive output as of late. if they heat back up and win a BCS bowl, he may get himself in the 2nd round, although no earlier than that, due to his injury concerns

That's a good assessment.

Cutler is the pick en vogue right now, especially if the ref hadn't called that nonexistent celebration penalty in the Swamp and even more so if Vandy gets to a bowl.

Back
Top Bottom