This hurts...but lets review | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This hurts...but lets review

bigchub22

Starter
Reaction score
This hurts I handled the falcons loss much better but this one hurts cause I still can't belive a team can dominate the T.O.P that insanely and dominate the ground game that much and still blow it

This one is on the D for me....I know Teddy could have made a big play and dropped it. I know we missed a field goal which would have allowed us to kick one for the win at the end instead of a TD but this is still on the D. You come into this game knowing all you have to focus on is stopping (not including peyton you don't really "stop" him) Dallas clark and Wayne.

Kudos to smith I was worried about him but for a rookie that was a pretty good night. But man oh man can we get someone to slow down a tight end please. Linebackers and safties were non existant in that category. In the offseason I thought the safety tandem of bell and wilson would be sick but instead its made me sick. They are too alike both good in the box we need one saftey that can help over the top

What a difference in the special teams nice job there all around minus the field goal but that was on one guy

Lastly the offense and coaches aren't getting off that easy from me. WHAT THE HELL KIND OF CLOCK MANAGEMENT WAS THAT? HELLLLLOOOOO we are losing and had what 3:34 left in the game I belive when we got the ball and that was just disgusting

Much improved in many areas but still terrible in many others going to bed very disappointed tonight

Channing Crowder, Akin Ayodele, and Gibril Wilson NEED to be replaced. They were picked apart the entire night.

Channing Crowder, Akin Ayodele, and Gibril Wilson NEED to be replaced. They were picked apart the entire night.

I dont blame Crowder and Ayodele. No LB in the league can cover Dallas Clark.
Maybe change your damn gameplan for him.

Wilson was awful in every aspect. Now I know why Oakland cut him.
He is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom