This intriguing linebacker prospect is a game-changer. Just ask the Miami Hurricanes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This intriguing linebacker prospect is a game-changer. Just ask the Miami Hurricanes

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
o%27daniel

There are two ways to fix an undisciplined team.
Coach better.
Or get more disciplined players.
Maturity was a huge problem for the Dolphins in 2017, from the penalties (137, second-most in football) to the brawls (Jarvis Landry might have imperiled his future in Miami with his meltdown.
So a housecleaning might be in order.
But that will only work if the players acquired are more mature than the ones sent out the door.
A suggestion: Consider Clemson linebacker Dorian O’Daniel, who made no waves despite being buried on the depth chart for his first three years on campus.
O’Daniel, 6-1, 220, is listed as an inside linebacker on the Senior Bowl roster, but some scouting services project him to play on the outside. Certainly, he has the build and the game to be a 4-3 weakside linebacker — which the Dolphins could use.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article195342959.html

Yeah I like him late. Hoping maybe the 6th ... but he may not get that far in this weak ass draft.

There's a few undersized, coverage backers I have my eye on. Skai Moore is the one I really want.

Yeah I like him late. Hoping maybe the 6th ... but he may not get that far in this weak *** draft.

There's a few undersized, coverage backers I have my eye on. Skai Moore is the one I really want.
Skai Moore is my favorite as well,in the 3rd or 4th round

A 205 lb linebacker? That’s small for a RB let alone a LB

Back
Top Bottom