This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a

drug addict and a player that tried to kill himself three times. Complete ****in utter BS and this team is just covering their ass. What a friggin joke. Strange only coments are from Zuckerman and not Martin himself. Irleand and Philbin should be ashamed of themselves, this is a ****in joke. Suspend a pro bowl player for a player that does not even belong in the NFL. FUKIN JOKE its all going to come out in the wash and Ireland should be ****in hung because he , philbin and everyone else knew Martin did drugs and attempted suicide three times. But hey, the regular people will never hear that right ? ****IN JOKE FOLKS, ****IN JOKE.

[mod]Do not circumvent profanity filter[/mod]

Richie, is that you?

Someone stated this could be Richie's dad, if so, being a father myself I would not want my son's name drag through the mud. Everyone has jumped on the other side of the scale. I think we all have more to wait and see about in this case.

Someone stated this could be Richie's dad, if so, being a father myself I would not want my son's name drag through the mud. Everyone has jumped on the other side of the scale. I think we all have more to wait and see about in this case.

And he's willing to drag anyone else's name through the mud in the process.

this is nuts....I love the poster "jared" calls him out

Keep this thread up please - regardless of the sentiment, it's the first acknowledged relative to post here since that azzhole Heath Evans father, until we kicked him to the curb too.

I say cut Ritchie and Martin and be done with it, if Philbin knew all this and let it slide then in sorry fire him too, cowher would never let this get so out of hand

Somehow I think the hit meter is going to increase pretty substantially over the coming days.

What happened to the original post? Please advise.

Back
Top Bottom