This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a

Dont move this, it was Richie's dad.

This is great.

Deadspin is reporting it and Jason Lac tweeted it.

This stuff is great! I had things to do this morning, but looks like I'll have to put those off for a few hours, while I read up on FinHeaven!

Pro bowl player. Hahahahahaha, thats funny stuff. 6 sacks cogs sr.....6!!!!! And he has time to bust balls??

So your son knowingly abused someone with deep seated mental issues to the point where the guy contemplated suicide, huh? Sounds like a stand up guy.

Mr. Incognito, can you please remind your son that gluttony is a sin, and he should save some food for the rest of us? Thanks.

Some may say that this is great entertainment but if it's all true I really hope Jonathan Martin gets the help he needs.

Most of this guys posts are Oline related and conclude that everyone other then Ritchie and Pouncey suck. Wonder if those are Ritchie's feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of this guys posts are Oline related and conclude that everyone other then Ritchie and Pouncey suck. Wonder if those are Ritchie's feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, those should be the feelings of anyone who actually watches this team, because those guys all do suck.

Last night, we thought this was just someone who had too much to drink, but knowing what we now do, IMO this is a very unusual thread and window into what possibly is transpiring, so I have rated it 5stars cuz it's sure more worthy than the one it got.

sticky please lol...while funny, this whole situation gives a depressing view of what is allegedly going on behind the scenes.

Mr. Incognito, did you breast feed Richie yourself just to make him tougher?

Maybe you could have just named him Sue, that also works..

Back
Top Bottom