This Is A Must Read!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is A Must Read!!!!!

Mike31lm

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm very happy with our football team. Yes, it sucks to be losing, but we are competative again. Feely is real deal, if you think about the number of games this kid has played in since high school, he hasn't even had a whole season under his belt. Do you guys really think there would not be the same growng pains with a stud number 1 pick with 4 years of college . If you consider that, this guy has less experiance than a typical rookie and has shown a tremendouse upside. We're going deep now, and scoring points. I think Jim Bates is doing an awesome job as our head coach and I would be happy to see him keep the job. He knows our players strengths and weakness's much better than Wanny did and better than any new coach coming in will. Look at the improvement we've had in the last 3 games with a lot of our core talent missing. Give this guy training camp and a few less injuries and we finish the season 10-6 or better. He has done an great job with match ups and putting our players in great positions. Look at the changes he has made to the o-line. 51 passes Sunday and only 1 sack. If we elimate a few bad plays on Sunday we beat the no.3 defense in the NFL. That would have been unheard of 4 weeks ago.We eliminate two plays on defense, we hold them to 46yds. rushing, with our two best line backers out of the game. This guy has just about turned chicken crap into chicken salad in three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom