This is not good Henne Q&A | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is not good Henne Q&A

etown08

PA FINS
Reaction score
On how disappointing is this loss: “(I mean) it’s frustrating but again, it’s not life and death. Obviously there’s things that I need to fix. But we’ll watch the film and see what happens but you know we can’t just let this bother us. We got the Jets next week…(you know) obviously this lost hurts us but we got to come back understand what we did good and what we did wrong and just fix it.

This is not a good sign when our QB has no fire! It should be life or death your job is on the line and it is a must win game against a struggling team. For him to say we'll watch film and fix it you have been doing it all season making stupid mistakes staring down recievers poor accuracy on throwing the deep ball, no touch on the football at all. Man I hate to say it because the season is down the drain so put Thigpen in a lets see what we got who cares if he loses atleast we know what we have. If we lose out we get a better draft pick any way.

I also saw today that Omar tweeted that we will select a QB and let Henne and him compete.

I hope we draft a QB first round we need it so bad and for those of you that want to draft a RB 1st round are crazy we to take a QB, RB, TE, OL, QB and fill LB, OL, and a safety via FA.

we need to select a qb in the first round end of discussion at this point. and this coming from a guy who has supported henne, but how much time does a guy need? Henning is out there calling really ****ty plays right? but henne is the one pulling the trigger and making stupid *** mistakes.

we need to select a qb in the first round end of discussion at this point. and this coming from a guy who has supported henne, but how much time does a guy need? Henning is out there calling really ****ty plays right? but henne is the one pulling the trigger and making stupid *** mistakes.

I agree. You can only blame Henning for so much. He is not the one throwing the Interceptions.

I agree. You can only blame Henning for so much. He is not the one throwing the Interceptions.

I agree as well Henning is what he is a vanilla offense. Henne is the one executing the plays. I hope everyone saw the deep pass to Hartline to tell you Henne is not the future. Hartline had Haden burned so bad I was so excited because I had Hartline on my fantasy squad and when I saw he under threw it I almost threw up because I knew then and there that he is a terrible QB you just dont miss that kind of opportunity. I would have even been happy if he over threw it. I havent seen him ever throw a good deep ball.

I hate Henning so I don;t want anyone to think for one second this is to defend him. However, I was pissed when we came out with our typical play, "not to lose" on offense gameplan. Soon I realized Henne couldn't even handle that on this day how could Henning expect him to do even more?

I have a Henne jersey on the cheap. Worn only 3 times! It would make a lovely x-mas present for the person in your life who just does not give a damn!

Back
Top Bottom