This Is What Happens When... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is What Happens When...

PawmSWAT

Club Member
Reaction score
This is what the game looks like when our short passes go for big TDs. Last week is what we look like when we do not convert on those big splash plays.

The question we must answer is: are the big splash plays fools gold or are they sustainable?

This is what the game looks like when our short passes go for big TDs. Last week is what we look like when we do not convert on those big splash plays.

The question we must answer is: are the big splash plays fools gold or are they sustainable?

You pose one of the important questions about this offense. I believe it is possible for it to be sustainable if the offense can attain three goals. First, the receivers need to become more physicals getting off the LOS and more physical blocking for each other and on running plays. Second, we need to have an effective running game to allow the offense to take those chances. Finally, the offensive line needs to turn in an adequate performance.

I still cringe when I think about how easy NE made it look to take all of those plays away. I love that we can hit them. I want a balanced attack / effective run game and be able to win when they don’t hit.

Back
Top Bottom