This just has to be said | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This just has to be said

Gaphinfan

Starter
Reaction score
I have been in shock and did not sleep last night. THen I was talking to my girl friend this afternoon and found out one of her cousins bestfriend's kid drown this morning. It made me feel like a real piece of crap. It is just football. Screw Ricky and move on. The season still starts August 14 and I will still be watching every f'n game and cherig just as hard. GO PHINS!

Gaphinfan said:
I have been in shock and did not sleep last night. THen I was talking to my girl friend this afternoon and found out one of her cousins bestfriend's kid drown this morning. It made me feel like a real piece of crap. It is just football. Screw Ricky and move on. The season still starts August 14 and I will still be watching every f'n game and cherig just as hard. GO PHINS!
I understand what your saying, but no fan is at fault right now, no matter what there thinking. he crushed alot of people by doing this, especially with such poor and unproffessional timing. I too will b rooting for the Fins just like every other game, but my espectations just got lower.

Back
Top Bottom