This site has SUCKED lately | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This site has SUCKED lately

No. They should be separate threads when they warrant. Suck it up.

It's bad enough I have to to watch them talk about this unfortunate crappie of a joke/lesson go wrong, I have to come here and see every Fuming Thread Dedicated To This bull****. Can someone please just put them all in one section or Something. There's not one post talking about how great of a year odrick is having, or which d's or we gonna let walk, or how Grimes is proving every idiot wrong. Or my favorite, how veron could be on pace far 11 sacks, great pick up in draft, even though he was very raw, brought him along just like there doing with jordon, next year I can realistic lyrics see all 3 having 10 sacks each!!!!!
Well, nobody is stopping you from starting a thread dedicated to something else. Instead, you post yet another thread on that topic. Strange decision...

Too much talk about that turncoat fairy martin

v2zeyq-1.jpg

[video=youtube;juTeHsKPWhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTeHsKPWhY[/video]

It's completely up to you what threads you click on .... no one is forcing you to read every thread.

:rolleyes2:

There is a thing called bandwidth. The more posts on the site the more clogged it becomes. Now that's fine if all the threads here had different subject matter but in this specific case, it doesn't.

There is a thing called bandwidth. The more posts on the site the more clogged it becomes. Now that's fine if all the threads here had different subject matter but in this specific case, it doesn't.

Bandwidth is affected by the amount of traffic a site gets not the amount of tables in its data base.

This site has NEVER sucked, it just so happens the latest news stories involving the Miami Dolphins are what SUCK!

Who cares, start a thread about whatever you want. I might start one about how much Jeff Ireland blows.

well, it used to be the best dolphins site on the planet, but then all of a sudden a large part left somewhere else, so its not new

well, it used to be the best dolphins site on the planet, but then all of a sudden a large part left somewhere else, so its not new

There is no "used to be" we still are. You're certainly welcome to your opinion, just like I have mine. However, I'm not interested in rehashing old crap from 2008.

@OP-While I agree it sucks to see all the same threads, so to speak. No one is pointing a gun to your head and making you come here. If you don't like it you have two options. Either partake in some of the sub forums, or don't come here until it's over. Easy as that.

It's hard for me to even give a **** about whats going on with the team because of all the media crap. Hopefully everything will quiet down after we wiener slap Tampa in the face.

With all this hype everyone has picked the winless Bucs to wiener slap our fins. Tell me that would be the case if none of this media drama was going on right now. I'm so sick of all this negative attention, and it's going to be hell if we have to start all over from scratch yet again!

I'm disgusted by all the attacks on J Martin and the support for Incognito on here. It's ridiculous. I don't know how much has to come out about a player before you say, ok maybe this guy shouldn't be on the team. Forget about J Martin. Look at the laundry list of issues Incognito has had throughout his career. And there's people on here with "Team Incog" plastered on their sigs? What a joke. I guess there's always gonnna be "scumbag sympathizers", ppl who root for scumbags. I remember when that guy who went around killing cops in California last year was on the run, and there were people online supporting him, rooting for him. Team Cop Killer. It's unbelievable.

How about just step back and reserve judgment until the investigation finishes? Then make up your mind on the Martin Incognito thing. What's so wrong with that? And until then, look at the history when it comes to Incognito, the big picture his entrie career. And then ask yourself, was he worth having on this team or any other team? He's not even that good anymore. Ireland should have sent him packing after the Incident at the golf event last year. We wouldn't be here in this and 50 other threads discussing this BS right now. Would have been totally appropriate to send him packing then. That's why Ireland needs to go. Jury is out on that one, despite what "Team Ireland" has to say.

I'm disgusted by all the attacks on J Martin and the support for Incognito on here. It's ridiculous. I don't know how much has to come out about a player before you say, ok maybe this guy shouldn't be on the team. Forget about J Martin. Look at the laundry list of issues Incognito has had throughout his career. And there's people on here with "Team Incog" plastered on their sigs? What a joke. I guess there's always gonnna be "scumbag sympathizers", ppl who root for scumbags. I remember when that guy who went around killing cops in California last year was on the run, and there were people online supporting him, rooting for him. Team Cop Killer. It's unbelievable.

How about just step back and reserve judgment until the investigation finishes? .

Aren't you doing the same thing, by slamming people who support Incognito over Martin, WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL STORY???

Back
Top Bottom