This team is just about around the corner... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team is just about around the corner...

FinsGonnaRock06

Club Member
Reaction score
now, We played a very good game today overall, a mistake here and there, but i saw the Attitude i havent seen all year, We will see big changes now, I CAN FEEL IT, CAN U?

Wow, you call this a good game. A 10 point loss? Have our standards fallen so far.

i dont feel any different from today than last week

the team is not good no matter who you throw out there for a qb

the offensive system and crappy oline is what is keeping the dolphins down

brandon1986 said:
i dont feel any different from today than last week

the team is not good no matter who you throw out there for a qb

the offensive system and crappy oline is what is keeping the dolphins down

Exactly.

we lost this week but we did show improvement. We lost to the Pats, we didn't lose to the Texans this week. I want to see Joey start another game because i liked what i saw this week. He got the ball out quickly and was only sacked once.

how can you not say today was an improvement with jh at qb they were able to sustain drives even if they didnt result points they still gave the defence a rest and had 6 points lost due to missed field goals

As much as I hate the Patriots, lodsing to them does siy better with me than losing to the Texans does. We are 0-2 all time vs Houston, not to kick anyone while they're down.

FinsGonnaRock06 said:
now, We played a very good game today overall, a mistake here and there, but i saw the Attitude i havent seen all year, We will see big changes now, I CAN FEEL IT, CAN U?
absolutely. We start by destroying the Jets 34-13 next week!!!

Back
Top Bottom