**** this team no ****ign doubt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** this team no ****ign doubt

Could your threads ever not suck?

Seriously. Your threads are an absolute waste of time, bandwidth and forum space.

Talk about a knee jerk reaction.

/end thread

So why do you read them? My threads suck yet someone like you tends to still read them. I guess that speaks volumes about the audience on this board.

Calm the hell down, man. You're gonna stroke out. Jeez.

Oh, and where were you when we were winning? Quick to criticize during a bad game, slow to give praise when we win a few in a row.

He was stewing in his own piss because MIA was WINNING. Once they lost, his whole universe lined back up.

Still trying to figure out what the "****ign" word is in the OPs title... "Benign"?

So why do you read them? My threads suck yet someone like you tends to still read them. I guess that speaks volumes about the audience on this board.

If you're driving down a highway that is riddled with litter, does that mean you're not going to see it?

Which is a perfect transition into my next question: If the Dolphins are winning and SR7 is locked in his basement, does he still have access to the internet and the Finheaven forums?

If you're driving down a highway that is riddled with litter, does that mean you're not going to see it?

Which is a perfect transition into my next question: If the Dolphins are winning and SR7 is locked in his basement, does he still have access to the internet and the Finheaven forums?

1) YOu make zero sense. You on a forum, you CHOSE to click on the thread. The intelligent version of what you lacked to muster is this, you are on the road, you chose to enter a street that is riddled with litter. not the other way around genious. You dont ahve to click the thread now do you? Nope but you choose to do so so thanks, I appreciate the views piling up ;)

It's the NFL. Teams win and lose. Accept it. Miami didn't get it done today. It's disappointing but they are still better than last year.

1) YOu make zero sense. You on a forum, you CHOSE to click on the thread. The intelligent version of what you lacked to muster is this, you are on the road, you chose to enter a street that is riddled with litter. not the other way around genious. You dont ahve to click the thread now do you? Nope but you choose to do so so thanks, I appreciate the views piling up ;)

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:

1) Usually if you start a post off by a number it means that you are going to make numerous, chronological points.
2) Could you learn how to spell? It's really not helping you get your point across.
a) You*
b) You're*
c) Your syntax is just awful*
3) Can you make another 19 threads? I need something to entertain me.

I love these after the game crappy posts... It was an unfortunate game but we'll bounce back... still a lot of football left... The Dolphins are still better than what we thought they would be....

1) Usually if you start a post off by a number it means that you are going to make numerous, chronological points.
2) Could you learn how to spell? It's really not helping you get your point across.
a) You*
b) You're*
c) Your syntax is just awful*
3) Can you make another 19 threads? I need something to entertain me.

1) I am on a cell phone.
2) I don't care how you read the word you or you're as long as you get the point considreing its an online BOARD.
3) You just admit you check my threads because of boredom so I guess your "litter on the road" was yet again a good reflection of the audience here.
4) keep talking, "you're" making my point even clearer with every post you make.

1) I am on a cell phone.
2) I don't care how you read the word you or you're as long as you get the point considreing its an online BOARD.
3) You just admit you check my threads because of boredom so I guess your "litter on the road" was yet again a good reflection of the audience here.
4) keep talking, "you're" making my point even clearer with every post you make.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, little guy.

Back
Top Bottom