This very well could be Ryan Tannehill’s last season in a Dolphins uniform | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This very well could be Ryan Tannehill’s last season in a Dolphins uniform

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
627691906-832x447.jpg

http://thecomeback.com/nfl/will-2017-ryan-tannehill-last-season-dolphins.html

And away we go:devilish

"Very well" is in my opinion an incorrect phrase in the title...if you want to say "may be"...I can agree.

Misleading!

It's so obvious when reporters/writers don't follow the team and just make random articles. Such trash. Although I'm sure this pleases a few people, if they even come here anymore

Reads like he has not followed anything between Gase and Tannehill in the last year.

If this actually came to pass, Tannehill would have to dish out his worst season yet. Even if the 2017 Tannehill is no better than in 2016 - which i doubt, given the circumstances - then a cap hit of "at least $19 million" for an above average (to anyone paying attention) QB is darn near a steal at this point.

ABS - Another B/S article possibly funded by the cheese factory with the intent of causing disruption. Ditto the Parker doesn't fit the conservative Gase offensive system.

I'm not going to open the article. Would anyone care to include any specific **** that was said to back up the article's title?

Back
Top Bottom