This very well could be Ryan Tannehill’s last season in a Dolphins uniform | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This very well could be Ryan Tannehill’s last season in a Dolphins uniform

15496338b0a988008516f3f5115d8d90.jpg

People will stop talking about Tannehill's deal if Carr get's the $25 million per year people keep tossing around.

I find anything in that article extremely hard to believe

Translation: Hey Ryan actually could be a darn good QB, and good enough to get Miami into the SB.

So instead of continuing to say he's not, and make idiots of ourselves, we are not going to write and hope Ryan leaves Miami and never helps them reach the SB...even though Ryan has said he love being in Miami, Gase has admitted a big reason he went to Miami was Ryan, and the Dolphins Organization has proven they are committed to Ryan VERY long term...which I guess still makes us look like idiots writing this.

I have been one of RTs harshest critics on here in years past. Didn't believe in him until Gase arrived. He's not an elite QB like the top guys, but can do enough with Gase.

The NFL is a coach's league.

Last edited:
If Ryan were to leave Miami, it would only be because he wanted to, or career ending injury. I don't see him wanting to leave, and I pray he stays healthy. Tanny is the best QB we've had suit up in Miami since Marino, and that includes Pennington. Is he elite....no, but he is a damn good QB and I hope he goes out and earns himself some much deserved respect this year!

I just looked at the title of the article.

It's possible this will be his last season in Miami, but to say that it very well could be, implying that it's fairly likely?

Don't think so. I think he'd have to play poorly enough for the team to have a top five pick for that to happen.

That seems rather unlikely to me.

Back
Top Bottom