This was a meaningless Loss period! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This was a meaningless Loss period!

SanDiegoDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yeah I know they are in the AFC east but we probably arent going to the Super Bowl this year anyway. ( I hope we do but..) Heres the deal. What is important at least in my humble opinion is how they react to this loss next week against the Panthers. A lot of good teams lost this week and a lot of them will adjust and win next week. I believe that next week will be the biggest test of our season. Why you ask? We'll Im glad you asked. Because the panthers are a good team who spanked the Pats and they were in the Super Bowl too so that makes them fairly good. We have a bye week after this game and if the Dolphins can adjust, beat the panthers and go into this bye week feeling good then I think it will be great for the mental health of this team the rest of the season. If they go into a bye week losing two in a row and one at home then the demons of last season will have two weeks to creep into their heads and eat their brains out!!! So I wish I was in So. Fla. to go to this game but the home crowd is going to be big. So with that said. "Let the pigeons loose! Come and get me!

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Yeah I know they are in the AFC east but we probably arent going to the Super Bowl this year anyway. ( I hope we do but..) Heres the deal. What is important at least in my humble opinion is how they react to this loss next week against the Panthers. A lot of good teams lost this week and a lot of them will adjust and win next week. I believe that next week will be the biggest test of our season. Why you ask? We'll Im glad you asked. Because the panthers are a good team who spanked the Pats and they were in the Super Bowl too so that makes them fairly good. We have a bye week after this game and if the Dolphins can adjust, beat the panthers and go into this bye week feeling good then I think it will be great for the mental health of this team the rest of the season. If they go into a bye week losing two in a row and one at home then the demons of last season will have two weeks to creep into their heads and eat their brains out!!! So I wish I was in So. Fla. to go to this game but the home crowd is going to be big. So with that said. "Let the pigeons loose! Come and get me!
meaningless loss??? a loss agenst a division rival is never meaningless. but its just 1 loss. there are 14 more games to think about.

the panthers didnt beat the pats, the Pats beat themselves.

but remember carolina is a good team with a great D. you are right, that IF.... IF you can beat carolina, a lot of people will look at the fins a diffrent way. but even if you loose, that doesnt mean you will have a top 10 draft pick.

ch19079 said:
meaningless loss??? a loss agenst a division rival is never meaningless. but its just 1 loss. there are 14 more games to think about.

but remember carolina is a good team with a great D. you are right, that IF.... IF you can beat carolina, a lot of people will look at the fins a diffrent way. but even if you loose, that doesnt mean you will have a top 10 draft pick.

Another reasonable post by Ch1. :)

ch19079 said:

I have to disagree. The patriots scored two of their touchdowns on a HUGE BONEHEADED play by Ricky Manning and another HUGE BONEHEADED play by Delhomme. Without the Panthers making two HUGELY BONEHEADED plays the Patriots weren't even in the game.

ether79 said:
Another reasonable post by Ch1. :)
thanks.

things could be worse for the fins. so i dont see why there are so many freaking out over 1 loss. the fins atleast moved the ball, and had a defense sunday. with a few corrections and adjustments, the fins COULD look like a respectable team, and after last season, thats a BIG turn around.

now, i say this because MY team played like a ******ed highschool team sunday. trust me, it could be MUCH worse, and remember its only 1 loss.

Back
Top Bottom