This will get 5 replies max. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will get 5 replies max.

Brutalis

Tim freaking DUNCAN.
Reaction score
-bets-

Heard about this place from a guy over at Spurstalk.com. I got the same user name over there.

Well I have been a fan since 1992, I was 8. And I guess the year after Marino retired I don't know why exactly, but I got out of being a hardcore NFL fan as well as the Dolphins.

Well I have missed it, and have returned to follow the NFL like I used too. I will be honest in the fact that I haven't kept up much at all with Miami (much like the league in general) and couldn't tell you who our coach is even. I have no idea who we drafted, and couldn't name you one starter on the team other than Zach Thomas. (unless he was traded or something) I would say Jason Taylor but.. I don't think he is a Fin anymore.

SO, I hope you guys can help me out getting back into the scene.

Well that's all, see you around I suppose.

Welcome to FinHeaven, and welcome back to the NFL.

Head Coach = Tony Sparano

Zach Thomas = Dallas Cowboys

Jason Taylor = Miami Dolphins

-bets-

Heard about this place from a guy over at Spurstalk.com. I got the same user name over there.

Well I have been a fan since 1992, I was 8. And I guess the year after Marino retired I don't know why exactly, but I got out of being a hardcore NFL fan as well as the Dolphins.

Well I have missed it, and have returned to follow the NFL like I used too. I will be honest in the fact that I haven't kept up much at all with Miami (much like the league in general) and couldn't tell you who our coach is even. I have no idea who we drafted, and couldn't name you one starter on the team other than Zach Thomas. (unless he was traded or something) I would say Jason Taylor but.. I don't think he is a Fin anymore.

SO, I hope you guys can help me out getting back into the scene.

Well that's all, see you around I suppose.

High 5 on the Spurs and SpursTalk man :hi5:

Welcome to FinHeaven, and welcome back to the NFL.

Head Coach = Tony Sparano

Zach Thomas = Dallas Cowboys

Jason Taylor = Miami Dolphins

Who? Haha.

And I never thought ZT would leave Miami. What a shock there, and I wonder what happened.

Good to see JT back however.

Hey Brutalis and welcome..:woot:

I'm post #11 you have doubled your post projection...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom