Thompson last year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thompson last year

PlowHorse34

lean & mean Mr. Clean
Reaction score
Does anyone remember if Thompson looked good durring the camps last year? Thanks to Dude's pictures nad vids, he seems to be making plays when given the chance in the camps this year. Anyone think he can raise the bar and contribute?

I haven't been on the board that long, but from what I've heard from the guys here is that YES, he did look very good in camps last year. So it isn't a surprise he looks good in camp.
I thnk he'll do better as a #3 receiver this year.

Liquid, can you point me in the direction of some freeware that will allow me to edit image size so I can do some customization of images like you have?

I think on sheer ability Thompson could be great but whether his ability will transpire to success only time will tell.

PlowHorse34 said:
Does anyone remember if Thompson looked good durring the camps last year? Thanks to Dude's pictures nad vids, he seems to be making plays when given the chance in the camps this year. Anyone think he can raise the bar and contribute?

last year, thompson looked better than chambers in minicamps. people were sure we had found the next best thing, $hit i was still defending him half way thru the season, thats how good he had looked in practices.

one thing ive learned from the past few minicamps is that they mean very little to nothing. the guys getting tons of reps and looking like they will be major parts of our offense, will usually be wearin street clothes on game day.

i THINK sam simmons has looked like a starter every preseason since we drafted him, robert baker had one really really good preseason and then was our 5th WR come game time... point is, WRs n RBs tend to shine a bit more without pads, cuz you think they have these great holes or make these great catches, but reality, if were in full speed those holes arent there and those catches are met with safeties lookin to chop your head off.

DT was the star of last year's mini camps :hmmm:

PlowHorse34 said:
Liquid, can you point me in the direction of some freeware that will allow me to edit image size so I can do some customization of images like you have?
check your PMs dude.

DT was the star of training camp, not mini camps really.

Once those 2 a days started, he couldn't be stopped.

What bothered me most about his poor 2003 season was that he CLEARLY has the ability to do what we expected, he simply didn't. He literally was 2 different people, on the practice field he showed an uncanny ability to make plays, especially on bad throws, yet in games he couldn't catch a pass thrown directly at him.

I wouldn't cut him, but solely based on what I saw from him personally in training camp.

Back
Top Bottom