Thoughts For The Future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts For The Future

oodolphins

Starter
Reaction score
IMO we need to start looking ahead to the near future. After this season is over I think we need to:

1. Clean out the front office!!! Rick and Dave need to go. Your 1st round pick, who you traded up to get, is on the inactive list!!! IMO, these guys don't know how to draft guys in the first 2 rounds.

2. Hire a coach with some fire!!! Not a coach who walks back and forth and gives us that....clap your hands 4 times sh*t!!!

3. Trade some tradeable veterans for some draft picks. We need some more picks. If we happen to get the first pick in the draft, maybe trade down for some extra picks...unless there is a guy we really like at #1.

Well, if you disagree/agree with me, tell me why. If I forgot something...add it to the list.

GO FINS!!!

I don't think Rick has done all that bad. I say give him another year and see what happens under a different coach.

positive thoughts include getting a sucker to give us a 1st rder for Ricky. Boston actually playing a reg season game for us. Rick actually getting a quality OLmen to sign with us. Drafting a LT in the 1st rd unless we get #1 overall

Back
Top Bottom