Thoughts on the loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on the loss

state06

Active Roster
Reaction score
The loss sucks but i feel at peace now. All the extra stress this team has given me this season was not needed. What we need to do now is look for answers..

1) HC..is TS back? i personally wouldn't mind whether or not he is back. the guys seem to get hyped withwhat he has to say. Maybe he can fix our terrible interior O line problem?

2) OC. HENNING NEEDS TO GO. Retire, quit, fired, i dont care. just get out of Miami. we need someone capable of helping along our young QB (Henne/Rookie) not someone who sends out 1 WR on 3rd and long.

3). QB. i like Henne, maybe not as our starter, but i cant help but pull for him. Maybe its because he is from PA, i dont know? I wish we would have been able to see what he did with a real OC. IMO it is not his fault that he seems to be checking down every 2nd and third and long when there is only 1 WR sent deep and covered by 3 DB while bess runs underneath for a 2 yard completion. Is there a better option that will be available? McNabb? Palmer? I would give Henne a shot with a new OC rather than bring these two in while we try to groom yet ANOTHER young QB for the future.

4) RB. Ronnie dances more than JT did on Dancing With The Stars. Ricky is up there in age but still runs hard. Do we keep one? both? if one, who? Risk letting ronnie go to NE? (Where i think he would tear it up)

We need to address our lack of speed on O. Being from PA, i cant help but root for the Eagles, and admire their SPEED. give the fans a downfield threat to complement Marshall.

We also need to pay Wake and KEEP NOLAN! the D will only get better with maturationprocess and Odrick, other injured players coming back.

If we move to an 18 game schedule, play those 2 extra games away from MIA

im glad playoff scenarios are done. i dont know why i kept tricking myself every week. i feel like the dolphins are that uncle that keeps doing that coin behind the ear trick. gets me every time.

Good stuff. My thoughts...LOSING SUCKS! Especially to the Bills and Browns at home..........SIGH. :/

Well we are about to find out how serious Ross is about winning. Cowher has already mentioned us as a place he would like to coach and is easily an upgrade over Sparano simply based on clock management. TS might be more enthusiastic but Cowher always looked pissed off and bringing in a pissed off mentality to a team would be a nice kick in the ***. Get the phins a new OC you need to have a guy that will run an offense based off of his QBs strengths & weaknesses....and dont teach him to play not to lose. Be aggressive, confident and have fun...which Henne is not doing. Bring in a veteran QB (orton) make pennington QBs coach and promote david lee to OC wouldnt be a bad idea.

How can Sparano fix our interior O-line problems when he's the reason those problems exist?

Not to be a broken record but it is the same crap in Miami that has been for years. Nothing new here but a different set of problems that just never seem to get fixed. Next year it will be something else in hindsight unless Ross is a serious business man that demands accountability and winning. Just because you write a blank check every year like Wayne H. did, doesn't mean you are a good owner. Now that Miami is out of any contention except for a higher draft spot, let's see what kind of owner Ross is.

Back
Top Bottom