Three weeks in a row | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three weeks in a row

Very positive. Longest streak of passes in his short career.

To be fair, he has fumbled twice in those three weeks. The fumble vs. the Pats was not on him, but today's was.

It will be a progression.

To be fair, he has fumbled twice in those three weeks. The fumble vs. the Pats was not on him, but today's was.

Its actually not his longest. He had 140+ attempts w/o one earlier this year.

2013 Miami GM Job Attractive...but

According to Ben Volin you are wrong. I am just quoting him.

2hBen Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP
Tannehill also had a streak of 107 passes without an INT earlier this season

Expand

2hBen Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP
Tannehill has now gone 111 consecutive passes without an INT. Last one was 1Q vs. #Seahawks four weeks ago (h/t@StevieSplash11 )

That first streak came to a screeching halt vs the Titans. Lets hope that doesn't happen again.

Tanahill has looked good for a rookie qb. It's just been lost because of te performances by luck, Griffin and Wilson. But I still think long term tanahill could end up being in the top 2 QBs in this class.

its really good that he hastn been making to many bad decisions with the ball, except for the fumble. but he was just trying to make a play, it happens.
i think tannehill will have a better career than wilson, and weeden, and maybe rg3. these three have really good running games behind them and actually some good wrs to throw it to. ryan has a bright future, just need some playmakers around him

the only other QB I could find that had 2 streaks of 3 games without an INT during the season... Pennington. And Tannehill is doing that as a rookie? Kudos on that statistic.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

*dolphins QB*

Tanahill has looked good for a rookie qb. It's just been lost because of te performances by luck, Griffin and Wilson. But I still think long term tanahill could end up being in the top 2 QBs in this class.

For the love of god, it's Tannehill.

If Tannehill goes 4 games without an INT, he'll join Fielder as the only other Dolphins QB to do that in a season (2000). And he'll be the only dolphins to have a 3 game streak and a 4 game streak in the same season. Not a bad team record to set.

If Tannehill goes 4 games without an INT, he'll join Fielder as the only other Dolphins QB to do that in a season (2000). And he'll be the only dolphins to have a 3 game streak and a 4 game streak in the same season. Not a bad team record to set.

This is the reason I'm so bullish on him, he's got so few of those bonehead throws that we're accustomed to seeing from Dolphins QBs. Hoops has been raving for weeks about his ability to read the defense and I think that's the most important thing for the QB, the mental part of the game. We know he has the physical tools.

Back
Top Bottom