Three Wide Receiver Set | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Wide Receiver Set

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
I think Boston is a need so we can have a great 3 wide out set so we can do no-huddle offense and still have the threat of McMichael and hopefully a running game. Your thoughts? Also if anyone has Socom II online for PS2 let me know if you want to start a FinHeaven clan that we can do and spend more time with it in the summer. Thanks and just forget about the Socom thing if you dont have it, dont bash please. :D

TerrorSquad5658 said:
I think Boston is a need so we can have a great 3 wide out set so we can do no-huddle offense and still have the threat of McMichael and hopefully a running game. Your thoughts? Also if anyone has Socom II online for PS2 let me know if you want to start a FinHeaven clan that we can do and spend more time with it in the summer. Thanks and just forget about the Socom thing if you dont have it, dont bash please. :D
Bash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goof:

I started a thread a month ago saying that boston is a need for the offense , exactly because mcmike will become more dangerous with a linebacker covering him , that way many teams will opt to play zone against the phins and may open the running game ...boston is a phisical monster , the whole game changes with him in the playing field .

Mr.offerdahl said:
I started a thread a month ago saying that boston is a need for the offense , exactly because mcmike will become more dangerous with a linebacker covering him , that way many teams will opt to play zone against the phins and may open the running game ...boston is a phisical monster , the whole game changes with him in the playing field .
Yeah but his roid use makes him injury prone, and a hot head.

Boston is definetly a need, but there must be another option for WR if he somehow cannot manage to make this 3 Wide out work. But we need a respectable running game first. This opens up so much and allows a no huddle offense and allows AJ to make audibles at the line so much easier, very similar to the Colts offense. Its so simple, I hope Linehan and Saban have thought about this.

Megatron said:
Yeah but his roid use makes him injury prone, and a hot head.
Well that would only be true if he still on 'roids...Hopefully after being caught, he is done with that. If not, he will be gone anyway

LtDan662002 said:
Well that would only be true if he still on 'roids...Hopefully after being caught, he is done with that. If not, he will be gone anyway
I hope he starts to play some ball this year , it´s true roids make him a hot head hope he calms down ´cause saban is not a wanny and will fire him :yell: . but I´d love to see him excell with our team , I like boston , he is huge and plays like a monster when he wants .

I think we should keep Boston..for the right price of course. And i would like to keep Derrisu as well. He showed some good sstuff this year. He got the exact same amount of yards this year as last year with a MUCH more reduced role.

I thin kwe should keep him and Boston with Boston not being ol' reliable.

If not Boston...then the best receiver in the draft...B. Edwards. I agree it looks likely the Dolphins will use some 3 receiver sets, some more use of the tightends and more than likely alot of single back offense. It's starting to look alot like Christmas...

Boston is certainly a player we need to look at closely. Depending on the shape(and size) he returns in he is not a receiver to just toss. We have the makings of an incredible receiver corp under the right coaching and we definitely have that now!

Back
Top Bottom