Threw down 2,500 on the over 7.5 wins! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Threw down 2,500 on the over 7.5 wins!

On paper the Texans are probably the toughest team on our schedule, besides the two games against New England.

I think we can take TWO from the Bills, and win at least one from the Jets....so that is three wins.

We can get FIVE more wins out of the rest of the games.....Raiders, Cardinals, Bengals, Rams, Colts, Titans, Seahawks, Niners, Jags....looks at the teams in bolds Quarterbacks.

So it looks like I made a huge mistake. I put my young families situation in jeopardy for this team. CRAP. I need things to turn around.

Id think this was hilarious if it werent for (presumably) kids being hurt by your recklessness. I mean, you deserve to lose the cash for making a dumb bet. Its a shame others had to be involved though.

almost never bet with your favorite team if u cant think with head

Guys thanks for your recommendations to get help. I called a few places today. Talked to my family, and they are willing to give me a shot. Sometimes this forum can be for good. To the guy who says he hopes my family hates me forever... Maybe you'll get your wish, but how on earth does that benefit your sad life???

You're probably divorced and bitter.

At least you've got a sweat going now, 8+ is a real possibility. hope the wife didn't kick you out prematurely.

While I obviously hope the phins cover, I worry its all the justification you need to gamble future money your family is dependent on

Guys thanks for your recommendations to get help. I called a few places today. Talked to my family, and they are willing to give me a shot. Sometimes this forum can be for good. To the guy who says he hopes my family hates me forever... Maybe you'll get your wish, but how on earth does that benefit your sad life???

You're probably divorced and bitter.

that guy is just a forum troll, doesn't understand that there is actually a person behind the screen name. i'm happy you got help friend.

Let's go fins!

Smart man I took it as well! Also I actually posted awhile back how over 7.5 wins was a lock due to that weird win total for a team that everyone was proj at best 6 wins and this was before we everyone new the rook was gonna start on top of having no wrs that's Vegas for you.....everyone on earth took under 7.5 wins with that setup based off Vegas seemed easy.....The cardinal rule in betting is if the game or the play seems so obvious it's easy money go opposite....Let's hope this wins which I'm sure it will!!! Go fins

Back
Top Bottom