Throwback Thursday: The Day the Wildcat was Unleashed.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Throwback Thursday: The Day the Wildcat was Unleashed....

The one time we flustered and embarrassed Bill B.

Can't believe it's almost been a decade since that game.

I listened to this game on the radio driving home from my mom's. My gf at the time was with me. She was a Pats fan. I effin LOVED it!

Saw in the youtube comments an interesting theory (i know, couldn't believe it myself).....

Guy was saying this game made Bill B. the strategic powerhourse he is today...got beat this way badly, and never again, from here on it was the Patriots coming up with stuff like this to stun the other team....can't say I disagree.

One of the greatest games I have ever watched at a sports bar. Such an awesome win after coming off the 1-15 season.

Saw in the youtube comments an interesting theory (i know, couldn't believe it myself).....

Guy was saying this game made Bill B. the strategic powerhourse he is today...got beat this way badly, and never again, from here on it was the Patriots coming up with stuff like this to stun the other team....can't say I disagree.

We pulled one over on him in this game, but BB has always been a superior strategist going back to his days as DC when the Giants beat the Bills and their K-gun offense.

WR - Wilford ? Who the frick was Wilford? LMAO !!!

Fantastic game. Ronnie running over the safety early on was beautiful!

I was going through some of my older videos today and realized I had one that contains a matchup that I thought had existed but I couldn't remember exactly when or where it took place.

1992 @ Cleveland MNF.

Shula beats Belichick

Back
Top Bottom