Ticket Prices | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ticket Prices

finmann

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
With the Dolphins increasing ticket prices for the 2018 season, several things come to mind.

Ross did spend over $400 million of his own money to give us a state of the art brand new spanking stadium with the intent of hosting more Super Bowls.

On the flip side of the coin, we haven't put together a competitive team in the last 15 years or so worthy of us going out on Sundays.

Is this fair for the Dolphins to have raised prices at this time, or should we have waited till 2019 when we all expect the team will be better? (hopefully)

The gameday experience at Hard Rock is still fantastic and while the team finished 6-10, every single home game was either a win or competitive into the 4th quarter with Miami having a chance to win.

I would have season tickets every year except I have to remain flexible with work on the weekends during the season and cannot commit to them. Much easier to just buy single game tickets for me.

They vary, but I had some good seats in the 349 accessible area. Have a friend that is a season ticket holder and shot him fifty bucks each time as he has a set and his pops rarely wants to go.

I would say outside of the Pats game, there were always tickets under $50 somewhere in the building and there really aren't many bad seats since the reno.

Of course the better the record in the standings the higher the prices.

Here in Colorado I use to be able to get nosebleed seats to watch the Broncos for around $25 - $30 back in 2005. I think the average seat price went up to around $100 during the Peyton Manning years, and it’s still right around $100 and up on Stubhub. The one nice thing here is you can usually find a free place to park your car within a mile of Mile High Stadium. It looks like the Phins don’t have any “free” parking or buildings within five miles of where the Phins play, I wonder why? . It’s all about greed and gouging the average fan. I do give big props to the Atlanta Falcons for selling food and drinks at a very affordable price at their new stadium. If the NFL wants to get the fans back, they have to stop nickel and diming the fans.

Here in Colorado I use to be able to get nosebleed seats to watch the Broncos for around $25 - $30 back in 2005. I think the average seat price went up to around $100 during the Peyton Manning years, and it’s still right around $100 and up on Stubhub. The one nice thing here is you can usually find a free place to park your car within a mile of Mile High Stadium. It looks like the Phins don’t have any “free” parking or buildings within five miles of where the Phins play, I wonder why? . It’s all about greed and gouging the average fan. I do give big props to the Atlanta Falcons for selling food and drinks at a very affordable price at their new stadium. If the NFL wants to get the fans back, they have to stop nickel and diming the fans.
That's a good point, if you are going to raise ticket prices at least keep the food reasonable to offset the increase. Fans put up with increase prices, long traffic jams, standing in line to get into the stadium and then you top if off with expensive food. Are we really to believe owners want fans to come out to the stadiums?

Back
Top Bottom