Tickets to HOF ceremony.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to HOF ceremony..

BassFin

Starter
Reaction score
Did anyone else try and buy them online? I had the website up at for half an hour before and at 9:00 a.m. it crashed. Anyone else have luck?

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got in...I got 7 tickets!!!!!....I am going to cry!....:)

Man..I don't believe this! I've been planning to make this trip with my dad and bro since he retired and now I can't get through. I'm gonna cry

I got to the part where I was just waiting for the purchase confirmation and then it timed out and apparently has crashed. I may have tickets, but I wouldn't bet on it. The phone lines are busy now too.

Got mine less than 5 minutes ago. It's kind of slow but it does go through. Are you using a dial-up connection? I have DSL and it took about 7-8 minutes.

I'm waiting for my transaction to be processed. It's been about a five minute wait, but highly annoying. They took down the phone number to call.

Canton ----- HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the tickets

what website are you guys buying them off of?

I got all the way through and it told me my damn cookies wasnt set, and I needed to set them. My computer wouldnt let me do it....so bye bye computer.:fire:

I set up my computer from the night before...it took awhile(I have DSL)...but it finally went through....figure the odds..I am sitting in Row 13! :) :)

Back
Top Bottom