Tickets to HOF ceremony.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to HOF ceremony..

I wish I had a seating chart to see where my seats are. It looks like the one they posted was of the stadium. Any ideas?

Anyone have the phone number? They just couldn't confirm my order and I'd like to at least chew someone a new one.

The link is on one of the threads about buying tickets.

The ceremony is at the Stadium, they moved it the Year Kelly went in, seating is level N is North and Level S is South.

I had Awesome tickets and then it timed out on me. :fire:

This processing of 5 minutes to get the tix feels like an hour. If it ever goes, I've got 2 in Row A of Section N (wherever that is, but row A is first row I would believe). Name your price. :lol:

PhinPhreak said:
The ceremony is at the Stadium, they moved it the Year Kelly went in, seating is level N is North and Level S is South.
Ok, so which side are the inductees in? Is it better to be on the south or north side?

I got through the whole process right away at 9 and then it said there was a problem with my cc. I had double checked so I know it was their problem but I went through and re-entered where they told me and then it said they didn't have my cart information. I had to go through the whole process again at 9:18. Needless to say, my original 10 seats were much better. I have been trying to call and complain but the number has been busy.

girlphan said:
I got through the whole process right away at 9 and then it said there was a problem with my cc. I had double checked so I know it was their problem but I went through and re-entered where they told me and then it said they didn't have my cart information. I had to go through the whole process again at 9:18. Needless to say, my original 10 seats were much better. I have been trying to call and complain but the number has been busy.

They're going to get flooded. I can't be the only one that's still waiting.

Edit: I spoke too soon! Here we come, Canton, Here we come!

You're not, don't worry. :)

EDIT: I take that back, because mine just processed and I got the tix!

Section 3, row A!!!!

Do they do the enshrinement on the hall of fame field? Because the diagram I found would really help now.

Just got mine. The only slow going was the verification process. Otherwise, I got right in. They won't be mailed until July 1, but I can wait!

finally got mine. The confirmation part seemed to take forever, but at least it didn't crash in the middle of it this time.

Back
Top Bottom