Tickets to the FINS/Steelers Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to the FINS/Steelers Game

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have 7 tickets left... All 7 are in section 219. 4 are in row O and 3 are in row P... Below is the view....

clear.gif

I am looking for $700 a pair or $1300 for 4 in the one row and I am looking for $1000 for the row with 3 seats... The 3 seater is non-negotiable. All 3 tickets must sell as a set!

If you are SERIOUSLY interested in purchasing these tickets, please PM me. You are NOT gonna find these tickets any cheaper than this!!!

We have established a tailgate spot for all of our brothers that plan to attend the game... See the below thread for details.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=155133

This offer is limited as I need to get rid of these tickets. This offer only runs until August 31, 2006, 8:00pm. After that, they go on E-Bay at a much higher price!

was there a winner for the Vet giveaway? just wondering, I lost in the raffle. Wish I could be there with yunz, sounds like fun.

burghPhinFan said:
was there a winner for the Vet giveaway? just wondering, I lost in the raffle. Wish I could be there with yunz, sounds like fun.

No winner in the Vet giveaway... Only got 1 response... Seems that I can't even giveaway these tickets!!!:lol:

LOL! juts let me know where to send the pizza and what ya want on it

FINintheMOON said:
No winner in the Vet giveaway... Only got 1 response... Seems that I can't even giveaway these tickets!!!:lol:

I'd take 'em if you were giving them away. Too bad I can't afford more than $100 per ticket.

Back
Top Bottom