tickets to the Mia/Chi game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tickets to the Mia/Chi game?

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anybody have any knowlege if Chicago sells group tickets like most other teams or not? We are having no luck on getting a group of seats for the game. The system they have is not nearly as fan friendly as Miami's!!!

Thanks! It is a pain trying to do this w/ the run around we get from them! I have never seen it so difficult to get group tickets for any other place.

I appreciate the help!!!!!!!!

Maybe you need to go see your cousin and we should get a huge crew of Fin Fans to invade Chi-Town like they do in Miami!!!!!

PHINZONER said:
Thanks! It is a pain trying to do this w/ the run around we get from them! I have never seen it so difficult to get group tickets for any other place.

I appreciate the help!!!!!!!!

Yeah, no worries, I might be going to that game as well, gonna be COLD!!!!

PHINZONER said:
Maybe you need to go see your cousin and we should get a huge crew of Fin Fans to invade Chi-Town like they do in Miami!!!!!

Yeah, too bad he's a Bears fan:lol: .

I'm about to move to Chicago and looking forward to taking in my first fins game in several years. The Bears' site says single game tix go on sale in "Late July." Is this not correct? The previous posts make it sound as if individual game tix are currently available but they're just having problems getting group tix.

PHINZONER said:
I too wanna go to the Chi/Mia game. I'd love to join a group of die hard Dolphans invade Chicago. I live in Champaign, about 2 hrs south of Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom