Tim Ryan: No way Miami beats New Orleans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Ryan: No way Miami beats New Orleans

To be fair, if the Fins play the way they did last week(albeit all the injuries) it will be tough to win. Having Wake and Solai back even on a limited basis is huge for the Fins.
I thought Ryan was rather objective during the game with his comments. He is more objective than most. Still to say we have no chance is ridiculous. Apparently he didn't see the preseason game.
My analysis..
The saints cannot run the ball and we have not proven that we can stop the run yet. This will cancel out.
Our run game is getting better each week. It think it cancels out.
Our passing game is underestimated...we have the better WR's, and the saints passing game is very good especially to the TE and short throws.
Our special teams are clearly better and our coaching staff has made huge adjustments at halftime that stopped our opposition cold in the second half of all three games.
If we can keep it close in the first half and not allow the Saints to open up the game, we have a very good chance.
We need to go in there, take the opening kick off and score. Stay aggressive with the throw setting up the run.
Just my .02

Bam! I agree!

Ryan is the definition of a meathead, but his analysis last week was actually pretty good.

I agree the pocket awarness thing was spot on. I hope Tanny gets better with that.

his pocket awareness has been greatly over exaggerated

Ryan said Tannehill was holding the ball to long. He claimed he was taking 3.5 to 4 seconds to throw the ball. I remember somebody saying he was only holding the ball for about 2.5 seconds. Maybe CK?

Tim Ryan is probably the best color analyst working on any sports broadcast today. I take his words seriously.

I don't expect the Dolphins to win this game. It's a tall, tall mountain to climb.

Tim Ryan is probably the best color analyst working on any sports broadcast today. I take his words seriously.

I don't expect the Dolphins to win this game. It's a tall, tall mountain to climb.

I watched the game this guy is a ****ing dick, as RT is marching down the field to win the game he keeps on talking about pocket awareness.
Touchdown pocket this.

He was a below average player, he is a below average announcer but I guess he thinks he's an above average fortune teller.

According to everyone on this site, every color analyst sucks, they know nothing about anything, they don't know football, they have no right to be broadcasting.. Blah blah blah.. I listen to the afternoon blitz everyday and when he was on he was very good. Sorry kids, but He's actually one of the better color analysts out there.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I looked up "Tim Ryan predictions" on Google.

The first thing I came across was his prediction that Green Bay would beat SF in their house Week 1.

Buh bye.

According to everyone on this site, every color analyst sucks, they know nothing about anything, they don't know football, they have no right to be broadcasting.. Blah blah blah.. I listen to the afternoon blitz everyday and when he was on he was very good. Sorry kids, but He's actually one of the better color analysts out there.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I don't think so, I heard his work during that Miami -Falcons game and he was a ****ing idiot, all he kept on doing was badmouthing RT as he was winning the game.
**** this guy he has an IQ 2 points lower than a stick.

I don't think so, I heard his work during that Miami -Falcons game and he was a ****ing idiot, all he kept on doing was badmouthing RT as he was winning the game.
**** this guy he has an IQ 2 points lower than a stick.

I just re-watched that drive and...no he didn't. He did talk about his pocket awareness and holding onto the ball too long, but that is something most Dolphins fans have issue with too. He was pretty fair with a Tannehill, and I am not even a Tim Ryan fan.

I do find it funny how we, as a fan base, turn on every person in they media that picks against us, like they personally stole our candy and kicked our puppy. He is simply picking the other team, who is also undefeated, has a high winning percentage unygr this regime, at home and has a tight end that eats defenses for lunch,a nd a Hall of a fame QB to get him the ball. I don't really see anything egregious in what he is saying.

As for the IQ thing...can't confirm or deny that. The guy looks like a shaved caveman, for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
After he predicted this did he quickly say after "but Charles Clay will have a monster game!"

I wasn't disagreeing with him picking against the Dolphins. It was him saying the Dolphins had no chance. That is no way they would win when there is a way they could win.

Back
Top Bottom