time for a little trivia.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

time for a little trivia....

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
so guys time to check your dolphins knowledge, when dan marino ruptured his achilles tendon :

1. Against which team was he playing
2. Name the QB that came in
3. What happened on the first pass he threw

so not so hard i guess ?

ciao alex

I knew that because I think the exact same thing happened to Damon Huard when he came in for Dan Marino later in his career.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I knew that because I think the exact same thing happened to Damon Huard when he came in for Dan Marino later in his career.

Yep against the Patriots, But the Fins won that game too, I think with a TD pass to Stanley Pritchett with less then a minute to go.:D

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Yep against the Patriots, But the Fins won that game too, I think with a TD pass to Stanley Pritchett with less then a minute to go.:D

Yeah and the Pats had 9 sacks of Huard and had scored 2 defensive TD's and still lost this game in their own backyard. I had some fun with those stats for awhile.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Yeah and the Pats had 9 sacks of Huard and had scored 2 defensive TD's and still lost this game in their own backyard. I had some fun with those stats for awhile.

No kidding it seemed like everytime he dropped back to pass they were in the backfield before he took his second step. But he did come up with some big runs late in the game.

Back
Top Bottom