Time For a Uniform Change? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time For a Uniform Change?

Should the 'Fins Make a Uniform Change

• No Way, I Like Them Just the Way They Are.

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Please, A Change is Long Overdue!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • It Doesn't Matter, It Won't Change a Thing

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
We'd never get to wear the dark uniforms anyway.

In the NFL, the home team gets to choose what uniforms both teams wear. Usually, the home team wears dark, while the away team wears white. But not in Miami. We almost always choose the light colors to try and gain an advantage with the heat. Then when we're away, we have wear our white colors as well.

So it wouldn't matter if we changed our colors or not. We'd still be wearing our white uniforms 13-14 games per year on average....just like this year.

i agree!

Originally posted by Muck
We'd never get to wear the dark uniforms anyway.

In the NFL, the home team gets to choose what uniforms both teams wear. Usually, the home team wears dark, while the away team wears white. But not in Miami. We almost always choose the light colors to try and gain an advantage with the heat. Then when we're away, we have wear our white colors as well.

So it wouldn't matter if we changed our colors or not. We'd still be wearing our white uniforms 13-14 games per year on average....just like this year.
what the hell difference does it make anyway, i was just saying the aqua and orange on black looks sharp, i didn't mean we should change. you go to see the team play, not make a fashion statement!:D

I'm with you 'Finsible, I live here in Orange County and I can't ever seem to find anything that goes with these colors. I, like you recently purchased the dark blue fitted cap and that seems to be the only thing that I can wear on a semi-regular basis. Other than that the aqua and orange pretty much doesn't go with anything.

I know I'm sounding like a chick here but it's still a consideration. Oh well.

P.S. Just to put some of your minds at ease, I e-mailed the Dolphins' organization and I was informed that there is no plan to make any changes to the uniforms any time in the near future.

Isn't there enough dark blue teams in the league? At least your semi-original now.

Re: ok, the way they are!

Originally posted by dolfan06
all white or the way they are now is fine with me. all white makes a team look bigger!:D

No women with small hands make you.....never mind:eek:

YES!!!!! A change in uniforms YES!!!!!

BB

its not the size of the gun, its how you use it and the caliber of the bullets you shoot!:D

I agree with the idea. I was saying just the other deay how that would change our luck. I like the navy helmet with just the dolphin wearing the helmet and an single orange stripe ( no sun ), with navy jerseys and orange sides oanels withe orange numbers trimed in aqua, white pants with orange stripe.Great idea but the traditionalists will never buy it. It is time to move on man!:D

That sounds like a really good look for the Uni's kyfin. I'm pretty sure nothing will happen until after Huizenga sells the team though; and that could be quite some time away. He's a really good owner though so I'm definitely not complaining about that. Who knows, if he sold, we could wind up with someone like Dan Snyder or the Glazers, how much would that suck!

Originally posted by miadphan13
I LOVE the uniforms just as they are! :D The cheerleader's outfits could use some help. :rolleyes:
Even though I do not like the Cowboys, I feel that their cheerleaders have always been the standard that other teams cheerleaders have been measured upon, the Dolphin cheerleaders (and their attire) most definitely are easy on the eyes. Now if you want to criticize some awful looking outfits and ie cheerleaders, you don't have to look any further than our division rivals, Patriots, Jets, and the champions of 2 legged dog - pom pom cheerers, the Bills !! I think when the cameras focus on this group, there must be a dog trainer close by with a pocket full of milk bones.. Marino1983 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

are you saying...............

Originally posted by Marino1983
Even though I do not like the Cowboys, I feel that their cheerleaders have always been the standard that other teams cheerleaders have been measured upon, the Dolphin cheerleaders (and their attire) most definitely are easy on the eyes. Now if you want to criticize some awful looking outfits and ie cheerleaders, you don't have to look any further than our division rivals, Patriots, Jets, and the champions of 2 legged dog - pom pom cheerers, the Bills !! I think when the cameras focus on this group, there must be a dog trainer close by with a pocket full of milk bones.. Marino1983 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
our rivals cheer leaders look like they fell out of the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down!:rolleyes:

I have some drawings, of my uniform idea. Can somebody help me get them on here?

Back
Top Bottom