Time for Rick to shine! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for Rick to shine!

allred65

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
No I am not talking about the a$$ clown who wore number 34. I am talking to Spielman. Here’s your chance to make a move and lift the spirits of the fans, players, and coaches. You won't find the answer in a slow footed Anthony Thomas or an even slower Stacey Mack. The answer my friends and foes (ie Jet fans, Bills fans, and Pat fans) lies in the land of a thousand lakes. Make a ballsy move and grab an Onterio Smith or Michael Bennett, playmakers both. Get us a player who can go the distance from anywhere on the field. Bennett runs a 4.3 forty and if I am not mistaken Smith has 4.4 speed or better himself. We all know the Vikes need help on defense and would hard pressed to turn down an offer that included Ogun. I sure there are those out there who think Ogun should be resigned and would strongly argue that position but for those folks I have two names for you Brommel and Mixon. JT made them both better players than they were (See Minnesota). Come on Rick give us some hope! We've had enough people let us down this off-season but we are still here. Jump down in this foxhole with us and bring a playmaker with you.
‘Nuff said.

I liked what he said on Hank today and how he said it. He pulled the the traditional politician BS and danced but the way he talked about how the guys are ready to go for camp and all sounded real to me somehow. I bet all the guys are ready and i bet there are some guys who are fired up about this move by Ricky in that it is pissing them off! Im tellin ya, this could end up being a positive. I still think we will be a nonplayoff team but there are some good things that could transpire. We shall see. I dont care what ESPN says, we still have alot of talent on this team. AJ ends up pulling it out, i think we could still do some damage, but i wouldnt put money on vegas right now. unless they made the odds that we wouldnt win more than 4 or 5 games, then i might put down a 100.

Back
Top Bottom