Time for the Dolphins and AFC record predictions! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for the Dolphins and AFC record predictions!

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
Patriots 12-4
Bills 8-8
Dolphins 7-9
Jets 5-11

Ravens 12-4
Steelers 11-5
Bengals 9-7
Cleveland 5-11

Houston 11-5
Tennessee 9-7
Jax 8-8
Colts 4-12

Broncos 10-6
Chargers 8-8
Raiders 7-9
Chiefs 5-11

Patriots 12-4
Bills 8-8
Dolphins 7-9
Jets 5-11

Ravens 12-4
Steelers 11-5
Bengals 9-7
Cleveland 5-11

Houston 11-5
Tennessee 9-7
Jax 8-8
Colts 4-12

Broncos 10-6
Chargers 8-8
Raiders 7-9
Chiefs 5-11

you better put us at 5-11 or worse because noway in hell that win win anything more than 5-11 not with the WR play that we have and i garantee that,jets will beat us if we dont atleast find a wr .

Thats really generous for the dolphins more like 4-12, jets 3-13, pats 10-6 although i can see 11-5 as well and bills 8-8 sounds fair

Way too many wins for the Jets. By the time the Jets score their first TD of the season, the president will be white again.

Patriots 11-5
Jets 7-9
Bills 6-10
Dolphins 5-11

Ravens 10-6
Steelers 10-6
Bengals 8-8
Cleveland 3-13

Houston 12-4
Colts 9-7
Tennessee 7-9
Jax 5-11

Chargers 11-5
Broncos 10-6
Raiders 6-10
Chiefs 6-10

Patriots 11-5
Bills 7-9
Jets 5-11
Miami 4-12

Thats really generous for the dolphins more like 4-12, jets 3-13, pats 10-6 although i can see 11-5 as well and bills 8-8 sounds fair

come on now ? still to generous with what we have right now the jests WILL BEAT US we dont have a LT he is hurt and we dont have but one WR bess and thats it , if we dont get another big name reciver as ireland is talking of than we will NOT BEAT THE JESTS THIS SEASON.AND I GARUTEE THAT . we dont have enough weapons to play with them.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Patriots 11-5
Bills 7-9
Jets 5-11
Miami 4-12

lookin better now bro.:up:

Right what he said! ^' But I seriously hope we have the worst win% this year, we need that first overall. Look at the value cleveland got for their #2nd pick... We need picks, NE builds on drafts! Dynasties build on drafts! So lehgo lose! Im so used 2 it alredy :/

Patriots 12-4
Bills 9-7
Dolphins 7-9
Jets 4-12

Texans 12-4
Titans 8-8
Colts 5-11
Jags 3-13

Ravens 11-5
Steelers 11-5
Bengals 9-7
Browns 2-14

Chargers 10-6
Chiefs 10-6
Raiders 8-8
Broncos 7-9

come on now ? still to generous with what we have right now the jests WILL BEAT US we dont have a LT he is hurt and we dont have but one WR bess and thats it , if we dont get another big name reciver as ireland is talking of than we will NOT BEAT THE JESTS THIS SEASON.AND I GARUTEE THAT . we dont have enough weapons to play with them.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

lookin better now bro.:up:

The jets could easily be the worst team in the league. They are horrible. So are we but there is no way we do worse than split with them.

Pats 12-4
Bills 9-7
Fins 6-10
jets 5-11

The wheels could easily come off of that jets train wreck and the NY media will burry them. The Tebow thingy combined with the TS fist pump after FGs is going to be fun to watch. If we both start out bad I might have more time in watching their games than I will ours. I don't know what I would enjoy more, a dolphins playoff win or a couple of punches thrown between sanchez and tebow at the 50 yard line, while all the fans are booing the both of em. Man I can't wait to see that disaster unfold.

Jake long will be back before week 3 to face off against the jets so thats +1 we have the same amount of weapons on offense as they do, holmes and bess so thats a tie where the tie breaker comes in is at the O line which are's seems way more intact then the jets right now so thats another +1 now where they have 1 up on us is at TE with keller vs fasano.. although keller went down on his own vs the panthers last night so he may be out for quite some time.. im unsure about his injury so maybe its not to serious but either way +1 to the jets for TE now defense is where im iffy.. we just traded vontae so im not sure how our defense will stack up against the pass but seeing as the jets dont have a pass attack i can see our defense dominating there offense, although i can also see the jets defense stopping our offense as well so ill give it a tie there as well.. the dolphin vs jets game may just come down to who has the best kicker and in that scenario im definitely taking dan carpenter as he's very familiar with carrying the load on this team.. nick folk is just getting settled in with sparano and his fist pumps.. with all that being said week 2,3,4, and 6 are ALL WINNABLE games i can see us at 4-2 by our bye week in week 7 but then again i can also see us 1-5.. point is 4-12 is imo spot on

@HOU L (0-1)
vsOAK W (1-1)
vsNYJ W (2-1)
@ARZ L (2-2)
@CIN L (2-3)
vsSTL W (3-3)
@NYJ L (3-4)
@IND L (3-5)
vsTEN W (4-5)
@BUF W (5-5)
vsSEA W (6-5)
vsNE L (6-6)
@SF L (6-7)
vsJAX W (7-7)
vsBUF W (8-7)
@NE L (8-8)

Well look at that, I guess it is possible for Miami to go 8-8. Then I realized I have Miami going 7-1 at home...

@HOU L (0-1)
vsOAK W (1-1)
vsNYJ W (2-1)
@ARZ L (2-2)
@CIN L (2-3)
vsSTL W (3-3)
@NYJ L (3-4)
@IND L (3-5)
vsTEN W (4-5)
@BUF W (5-5)
vsSEA W (6-5)
vsNE L (6-6)
@SF L (6-7)
vsJAX W (7-7)
vsBUF W (8-7)
@NE L (8-8)

Well look at that, I guess it is possible for Miami to go 8-8. Then I realized I have Miami going 7-1 at home...

Yeah more like 1-7 at home.. we perform better on the road. Its like the dolphins decide to suck balls in front of their own fans but choose to light it up in front of other teams fans :ponder:

@HOU L (0-1) LOSS... THEY HAVE FOSTER, JOHNSON, SCHAUB AND MASSIVE D
vsOAK W (1-1) WIN, ALL THEY HAVE IS MCFADDEN, WE HAVE A SHOT
vsNYJ W (2-1) WIN, PAYBACK ON T SPO
@ARZ L (2-2) LOSS, NOBODY TO COVER LARRY FITZ ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME
@CIN L (2-3) LOSS, DAULTON AJ GREEN, BGE, AND A GOOD DEF
vsSTL W (3-3) WIN AWFUL FRANCHISE, GLAD FISHER GETS TO EAT IT OVER THERE
@NYJ L (4-3) WIN WE SWEEP THE JETS THIS SEASON
@IND L (4-4) LOSS, LOTS OF YOUNG STUDS ON THAT TEAM, WATCH OUT FOR THEM
vsTEN W (4-5) LOSS, CJ2K, BRITT, LOCKER AND A SOLID D
@BUF W (4-6) LOSS, BUFFALO WILL BE THE SURPRISE TEAM THIS YEAR.. ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL
vsSEA W (4-7) LOSS, RUSSELL WILSON IS A BEAST, AND BEASTMODE OF COURSE....
vsNE L (4-8) LOSS... NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ON
@SF L (4-9) LOSS... TOO STRONG AT HOME FOR THE FINS
vsJAX W (5-9) WIN... THANK YOU HENNE, WE NEEDED THIS WIN
vsBUF W (5-10) LOSS... BILLS ARE STRONG THIS SEASON.. BY THIS POINT WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE SEASON TO END
@NE L (5-11) LOSS... BRING YOUR THERMAL UNDERWEAR FOR THIS ONE, WILL BE UGLY

Just my opinion but injuries and other factors play a part as well....
5-11 season we pick around 5-8 in the draft again and take another fat slob with the 1st pick...

Back
Top Bottom