Time for the Dolphins and AFC record predictions! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for the Dolphins and AFC record predictions!

@HOU L (0-1) LOSS... THEY HAVE FOSTER, JOHNSON, SCHAUB AND MASSIVE D
vsOAK W (1-1) WIN, ALL THEY HAVE IS MCFADDEN, WE HAVE A SHOT
vsNYJ W (2-1) WIN, PAYBACK ON T SPO
@ARZ L (2-2) LOSS, NOBODY TO COVER LARRY FITZ ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME
@CIN L (2-3) LOSS, DAULTON AJ GREEN, BGE, AND A GOOD DEF
vsSTL W (3-3) WIN AWFUL FRANCHISE, GLAD FISHER GETS TO EAT IT OVER THERE
@NYJ L (4-3) WIN WE SWEEP THE JETS THIS SEASON
@IND L (4-4) LOSS, LOTS OF YOUNG STUDS ON THAT TEAM, WATCH OUT FOR THEM
vsTEN W (4-5) LOSS, CJ2K, BRITT, LOCKER AND A SOLID D
@BUF W (4-6) LOSS, BUFFALO WILL BE THE SURPRISE TEAM THIS YEAR.. ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL
vsSEA W (4-7) LOSS, RUSSELL WILSON IS A BEAST, AND BEASTMODE OF COURSE....
vsNE L (4-8) LOSS... NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ON
@SF L (4-9) LOSS... TOO STRONG AT HOME FOR THE FINS
vsJAX W (5-9) WIN... THANK YOU HENNE, WE NEEDED THIS WIN
vsBUF W (5-10) LOSS... BILLS ARE STRONG THIS SEASON.. BY THIS POINT WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE SEASON TO END
@NE L (5-11) LOSS... BRING YOUR THERMAL UNDERWEAR FOR THIS ONE, WILL BE UGLY

Just my opinion but injuries and other factors play a part as well....
5-11 season we pick around 5-8 in the draft again and take another fat slob with the 1st pick...

Agree with pretty much all of this except I think the Jets will sweep us too so I have us at 3-13

Pats 14-2
Bills 10-6
Jets 7-9
Fins 3-13

Texans win AFC and play Eagles in Super Bowl. Andy Reid gets his first ring after trying year.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

However, with the cap room, draft picks, a young QB and some expiring contracts the Fins have a chance to make a huge jump in 2013...would it be fitting that Fins would win in '13.

What I'm hoping for...
Pats 12-4
Phins 11-5
Jets 8-8
Bills 7-9

What it most likely will be...
Pats 12-4
Jets 8-8
Bills 7-9
Phins 2-14

I will give a range of wins for each AFC team:

East:
NE: 12-14 wins
NYJ: 9-11 wins
Buf: 8-10 wins
Mia: 5-7 wins

North:
Bal: 10-12 wins
Pit: 8-10 wins
Cin: 6-8 wins
Cle: 4-6 wins

South:
Hou: 9-11 wins
Ten: 8-10 wins
Ind: 5-7 wins
jax: 4-6 wins

West:
SD: 8-10 wins
Den: 8-10 wins
KC: 8-10 wins
Oak: 6-8 wins

I will give a range of wins for each AFC team:

East:
NE: 12-14 wins
NYJ: 9-11 wins
Buf: 8-10 wins
Mia: 5-7 wins

Buffalo has looked god awful in preseason, and NYJ havent scored a TD yet. Niether will have winning records :chuckle:

Buffalo has looked god awful in preseason, and NYJ havent scored a TD yet. Niether will have winning records :chuckle:

I don't judge based on preseason, I once saw the Jets go 5-0 in preseason then win 4 games in the reg season.

I don't judge based on preseason, I once saw the Jets go 5-0 in preseason then win 4 games in the reg season.

You're right in that you can't judge by preseason record, but you can certainly judge what goes on when the starters are on the field. If I was a Buffalo or NYJ fan with expectations, I'd be worried.

Patsies 13-3
Jills 8-8
Jests 7-9
Fins- lets look at the schedule

• MiamiatNew England - L

So 8 wins but the 1st 2 are dependent on Jake long being okay to go...we lose games he isnt there for. Also I gave us our mandatory 1 win for the bills and pats...the jets I hate them so much i will lie to myself that we will bet them...
    • IMO without jake long we win 4 games this season...

You're right in that you can't judge by preseason record, but you can certainly judge what goes on when the starters are on the field. If I was a Buffalo or NYJ fan with expectations, I'd be worried.

Our 1st team O has moved the ball very well despite missing most of their weapons in each game. We haven't scored TDs but we've had chances, some dumb penalties, some dropped passes, etc... but I am very encouraged seeing how well sanchez has played and our D should be as good as it has been since probably '09 so we will be in a lot of games and won't need our O to score 25 PPG. I expect our O will score around 20 PPG and that should be good enough to win a lot of games.

Back
Top Bottom