Time to pull the trigger BILL!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to pull the trigger BILL!!!

malzacher

Scout Team
Reaction score
Go Get BRANDON MARSHALL NOW!!!! a 2nd and a 6th. Then Draft Dez number 1(haha pipe dream)

Go Get BRANDON MARSHALL NOW!!!! a 2nd and a 6th. Then Draft Dez number 1(haha pipe dream)

i agree about Marshall but Dez will be gone by the 12th pick to denver no matter what because Marshall WILL be traded to somebody even if its for a 2nd or 3rd rd pick so if we dont move up ahead of denver or either grab Marshall we are screwed :boohoo:

The only way this happens is if Parcells pulls the trigger and QUITS!

that would be a real good WR core in marshal and Bryant but it wouldnt happen because the Broncos would draft him before us

Why are u guys throwing all this fuzz???? Clearly our front office believes that out future is Camarillo, Hartline and Bess and some occasional Ted Ginn Jr. We dont need Marshall or Bryant they are soft divas it goes against Parcells well judgement.

No thanks....I don't want the thug here.....its bad enough hearing about him 24/7 on the Denver stations here.

It certainly looks like we are losing the arms race to the Jets at the moment. I would love Marshall if we can get him for a 2nd/6th. He's a top 5 WR in football and he's very young. Off the field stuff can be taken care of, you make the trade.

I think if we traded a 2nd and a 6th for Marshall that it would not be to smart to then draft Bryant with all the other holes this team has. It would be smarter to try and trade down and get a 2nd to replace the one traded to help fill the holes at FS,OLB, NT, TE

I don't. I have not spoken to Denver. I was just saying, that would be a good trade. You could offer them Ginn and a 4th or something..They might like that, Royal, Bryant and Ginn, decent wr core. I was just throwing that out there. Im sure there are a bunch of different trade packages we could throw at them.

because the jets are preparing to host their own vh1's divas you are losing patience in a guy who has built up winning teams every stop he has been?

Why are u guys throwing all this fuzz???? Clearly our front office believes that out future is Camarillo, Hartline and Bess and some occasional Ted Ginn Jr. We dont need Marshall or Bryant they are soft divas it goes against Parcells well judgement.

Sorry but that is not "super bowl caliber" wide receivers. In order to get over the hump, we need at least one game changer at wide receiver.:up:

Wait... you want us to give up our 2nd and one of our 6th round picks for Brandon Marshall and then draft Dez Bryant with our first round pick. That makes sense. We're gonna need to score on every possesion when we have a defense (especially a run defense) that people can score at will on. Can you say the 80 Chargers!!!!!!!!!! Of course that's just my thinking.

Back
Top Bottom