Timmons AWOL?? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

This is why you dont draft a project at DE when you are so thin at LBer.

I think the team did what they could to shore up the LB core. We did draft a LB and he blew his knew on his first play and there's no way anyone could have predicted this with Timmons. He's played 101 consecutive games in his career.

Ugh!

Call Philly for Kendricks. Draft Roquan Smith.

Kendricks killing it today even tho many nay-sayers here. I wanted to do a deal. Think that ship has sailed

I think the team did what they could to shore up the LB core. We did draft a LB and he blew his knew on his first play and there's no way anyone could have predicted this with Timmons. He's played 101 consecutive games in his career.

I agree, you couldnt predict this particular incident, but you could envision an injury.

We have avoided drafting LBers for so long the entire corp is a mess.

I like the McMillan pick but it just wasnt enough. We wasted a late round pick on a WR that was never going to make the team, could have picked up some LB depth there.

Im surprised and very bummed that this is in fact, real. But, here are a few thoughts.

I'm not going to judge Timmons until I have the facts. Right now we don't really know anything, but it's not looking good.

When we signed him I was not too happy, because he is trending downward fast, and cannot cover. But it was his guaranteed money that really upset me. We passed up guys like David Harris and younger, solid guys for Timmons, then took away a big chunk of his motivation by guaranteeing his money. I said it wasn't wise when it happened and harped on it all off-season, and it's looking bad at the moment.

How do you think McMillan feels right about now. He shows up and answers the bell like a soldier, and when his teammates need him, he is injured. I feel bad for the guy.

Misi out, McMillan out, Timmons out, and the only guy answering the bell is Kiko. Guess my worries about his health were not as big of a deal as I thought.

John Garry thanks for the news and update. I just wish it were not true.

IMHO, this game will be decided by the offenses. We were going to give up a lot of points WITH Timmons. For our defense, it's about being good on 3rd down and generating takeaways.

I think Chase Allen has potential. This may be his chance to show it.

Irma is a bigger deal than Timmons. Step up, ball out, Fins up!

Last edited:
I'll reserve judgement till we hear the reason for his leaving the team. Still, can't figure out what could happen that would justify doing THIS right before gameday...

Under all of the circumstances, 5-11 and I will be very proud. I hope the 12th man is ready when they finally have a home game because they will need y'all

If it's woman trouble wouldn't he want to play so he can take his aggression out on his opponent? It's like the one profession that allows you to do such a thing outside of boxing or MMA.

Im surprised and very bummed that this is in fact, real. But, here are a few thoughts.

I'm not going to judge Timmons until I have the facts. Right now we don't really know anything, but it's not looking good.

When we signed him I was not too happy, because he is trending downward fast, and cannot cover. But it was his guaranteed money that really upset me. We passed up guys like David Harris and younger, solid guys for Timmons, then took away a big chunk of his motivation by guaranteeing his money. I said it wasn't wise when it happened and harped on it all off-season, and it's looking bad at the moment.

How do you think McMillan feels right about now. He shows up and answers the bell like a soldier, and when his teammates need him, he is injured. I feel bad for the guy.

Misi out, McMillan out, Timmons out, and the only guy answering the bell is Kiko. Guess my worries about his health were not as big of a deal as I thought.

John Gary thanks for the news and update. I just wish it were not true.

IMHO, this game will be decided by the offenses. We were going to give up a lot of points WITH Timmons. For our defense, it's about being good on 3rd down and generating takeaways.

I think Chase Allen has potential. This may be his chance to show it

Irma is a bigger deal than Timmons. Step up, ball out, Fins up!

appreciated... 2 r's in Garry tho

"Something angered him"? Can't wait to hear the full scoop on this.

I will also be interested to see how Gase handles this.....

Back
Top Bottom