Timmons AWOL?? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

Ryan Tannehill going down because of not getting the surgery last year may have started this domino effect.

I think we will win today because of what Irma did to South Florida. The Bucs are also winning big today.
Timmons or not, we have to score TD's and Timmons doesn't play on offense.

If it's woman trouble wouldn't he want to play so he can take his aggression out on his opponent? It's like the one profession that allows you to do such a thing outside of boxing or MMA.
Maybe he still does wanna play, and the decision to storm out was one based totally in anger- thing is, when you do something like this, you're re-defining selfish with regard to your team, so you're sitting whether you like it or not.

Maybe he still does wanna play, and the decision to storm out was one based totally in anger- thing is, when you do something like this, you're re-defining selfish with regard to your team, so you're sitting whether you like it or not.

Let's hope that's what it is. Cause if we cut him boy oh boy are we up creek without a paddle

Timmons absence also greatly effects what we are able to do in our scheme. Him and Misi are the only LBs we've had in recent years that could play strongside on the LOS which allows us to give the different look of the Under front. Now we're again stuck in our Over front and left with 3 off the ball LBs vs heavy offensive looks like 12, 21, and 22 personnel.

Odds are good chase allens gonna look like a deer in headlights at strong. No first team reps at strong in game prep. Timmons walked out prior to the walk thru which means allen got zero reps.

He's got the strength and poa for it but I bet ya his heads gonna be spinning. We are throwing a 2 year project likely 2 deep ceiling even lb in the fire as a starter in his first NFL game.

Offense better show up and show out

If I'm running the FO, I cut this dude and tell everybody exactly what happened so he never signs with another team.

Back
Top Bottom