Timmons AWOL?? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

And I thought laremy tunsil and his phantom shower injury incident would be the low point.

Silly me

Shouldn't have signed Cutler (or anyone). Should have just saved the cash, rolled the cap for next year, and tanked the season and loaded up with top picks in each round. This season is going to be a disaster anyway.
Why cause Timmions went AWOL.

This is why you dont draft a project at DE when you are so thin at LBer.

The team drafted a LB with their second pick and signed a guy who hasn't ever been an injury risk and both of them missed the game. There aren't many teams that would be looking good at LB after losing 2 of their starters before game one. How would Seattle look if Wagner and Wright both couldn't play?

9405.jpg

Jarvis Landry (knee) is active for Week 2 against the Chargers.

Landry popped up on the injury report Friday but is expected to be close or at full go for the Dolphins' opener. Inactive for the Dolphins are LB Lawrence Timmons, who went AWOL, LB Rey Maualuga, CB Cordrea Tankersley, CB Terry McTyer, OG Isaac Asiata, OT Eric Smith, and OT Sam Young.

this works better

Ozzy rules!!

I really hope this doesn't have anything to do with drugs. Drugs does make some people do some crazy things. I just hope is not that

Ozzy rules!!

Both backup tackles, and our rookie, only guard with some power... inactive

Tank inactive too....

Okay then......

Back
Top Bottom