Timmons AWOL?? | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

This team is unbelievable.

Only on the Dolphins could a guy walk off who hasn't missed a game since 2009, coached by a HC who half the civilized world thinks is one of the best man managers in the NFL. And, by the way, after his fellow LB tore his ACL and after the teams a first game got postponed.

This is probably the least likely turn of events in pro football, but hey, welcome to the Miami Dolphins.

If not going to work because a woman angered a man was a valid excuse most of us would never show up at the office.

I'm not judging him yet but this must be one hell of a story for a guy like Timmons to not show up for his 1st game with his new team. Gotta be something like someone is trying to blackmail him or something like that. Hope it's not a death in the family or something serious.

Lippett and Larsen also gone....who's next? Watch Pouncey play all 16 games this year but everyone else gets hurt....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Lets not forget the FO did address the LB problem with not only Timmons, McMillan, but also Rey Maualuga.

Lets not forget the FO did address the LB problem with not only Timmons, McMillan, but also Rey Maualuga.

I'd argue they only addressed it with McMIllan. I have a lot of questions about Timmons' transition to our 4-3, and Maualuga was just another name dragged out of FA who looked to be on the brink of retirement.

Come on, this is effed up by a veteran. WTF happened?

Can he even be traded? What a waste.

they just said him being gone and not life or criminal matter. I guess the team of course knows what happen but they don't want to say

Ozzy rules!!

Timmons flakes out and his distraction and the need to play back ups will affect this game.
Never liked Timmons since he stepped on Rickys back. The guy is a douche.
How the team cannot address the poor LB core in a big way during the draft is going to cost this season.
Time to do yard work.

Back
Top Bottom