Timmons play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons play

artdnj

Time is Now
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Anybody feel like chiming on on Timmons effect on Kiko and dline play? Was he effective when in? I liked what i saw but looking for what you think going on.

Last edited:
lol it's one game against Matt Cassell let's relax

His presence has been felt. Kiko is better when there are better players around him. Rey provides some much needed thump too. Godchaux has been a pleasant surprise. Less wide 9 than we thought. They have been a bright spot, sure we aren't a killer D, but the improvement is promising

All I know is that our D has been great so far.

Against the Chargers, Jets, Saints and Titans lol

Chargers and Saints at least have been somewhere between decent and excellent offenses the last few years, although I cant say ive seen em enough this year to judge. But yeah, titans surely nothing to be feared but as i said in another thread we shut down a team a good defense should...thats not a given as weve seen in the past.

Agreed that kiko is is better with players around him and happy to see that. Didn't see much of Malauga because i was watching in a stream cause i had dtv issues. If he and LT make Kiko better that should make our DTs and DEs better. Let's hope they can develop as qeeks go by. Regardless, run D is good to see and secondary is a welcomed bonus.

I'm encouraged by the play of the D. Timmons was a definite positive Sunday. I think Kikos strengths are amplified and weaknesses less noticable if he has fundamentally sound, stack and shredders next to him.

The LB core stunk the first two games and were real good the next two. Coincidience? I don't think so.

I still would like to know what really happened and if it was just lapse in judgement or is there something deeper that might resurface?

^ I hope whatever it might be is buried, of course with the Fins anything is possible.

Even at his age his speed is a huge plus on this defense being that his replacements were incredibly slow. He has definitely made a positive impact on the defense/team since he's been back. Doesn't make many mistakes if any at all, and he's always around the ball. He'll definitely generate some turnovers and get a few sacks this season.

Back
Top Bottom