Timmons suspended indefinitely | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

Wow, so I guess it wasn't a medical issue. I don't see him coming back. Gase won't have it. Bad precedent to start. Sucks for us, but in the end the right thing to do is just keep him suspended. WTF is wrong with him? No signs of him being such a prick as to abandon the team on the eve of the season for no good reason.

Hopefully they decide soon on an end date for the suspension

Exactly the kind of teammate I want, bails on team week 1. Good riddance.

I just don't understand it. He was a model teammate in Pittsburgh. There were no signs all training camp that he was unhappy.

My best guess is that he was late to a meeting and Gase called him out on it in front of the team and he got pissed and decided just to bolt.

after holding my tongue and giving him the benefit of the doubt....phuck him...cant believe we couldn't screen him for psychological issues before giving him all that loot

I just don't understand it. He was a model teammate in Pittsburgh. There were no signs all training camp that he was unhappy.

My best guess is that he was late to a meeting and Gase called him out on it in front of the team and he got pissed and decided just to bolt.
I said it before, probably got benched and threw a tantrum or had a night of partying and missed meeting and decided to make up some bs story about his daughter to cover up his tracks.

I wonder what indefinitely means? the whole year? 1 week? also can we sign someone in his place since he's suspended?

Back
Top Bottom