Timmons suspended indefinitely | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

Indefinitely means they can decide when to end it when they decide they want to. I give it 2 weeks

Not surprised about this but we still don't freaking know what really happened. We win or lose with the guys that are here

Ozzy rules!!

I really didn't expect this from a 10 year vet.

I mean, I was pissed at Ajayi last year, but I could understand it a bit him being so young and new to the league. And eventually he responded the right way. Timmons reacting like this to discipline (if that theory is correct) is a shocker.

Sounds as if they're setting the stage to revoke his signing bonus and clear his contract from the cap.

Absolutely that means were no longer on the hook for his guarantee next year......probably has to sit out atleast a week or two for some sort of NFLPA/CBA suspension clause the dolphins are using.

Tannenbaum handing out NBA contracts all willy nilly

Could've signed a younger more athletic LB in Zach Brown for 1/3 of what we're paying Timmons

Zach Brown had that issue with Kiko & damn our Rookie LB got hurt in pre-season no one could foresee that coming

yeah tho this sucks Zach Brown looked really solid in week 1 when i watched him vs the Eagles.

Zach Brown doesn't like Kiko. And he felt we low balled him. I feel good going forward with Chase

Gase almost traded jay Ajayi last year so I really hope he rethinks this.

Back
Top Bottom