Timmons suspended indefinitely | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

I'm guessing they had to suspend him before releasing him to get out of next year's guarantee. I'd bet a release is in the cards down the line moreso than him ever putting on a Dolphins uniform.

Either play him or let him rot for the entire season. Don't give him a chance to go back to the Steelers. Doesn't deserve it.

I, for one, wish they'd work it out eventually.... He's the only solid linebacker we have on this entire team, including Alonso (and excluding McMillan - IR). We are in serious trouble starting a group of Alonso, Hull, and Allen.

The only hope is if March-Lillard catches on quickly. I liked him a lot at Kansas City.

Sounds as if they're setting the stage to revoke his signing bonus and clear his contract from the cap.

I damn sure hope so. I wanted to believe he had a legit reason for such a crazy maneuver but apparently not. Gase must take a hard stace to hold accountability.

I'm guessing they had to suspend him before releasing him to get out of next year's guarantee. I'd bet a release is in the cards down the line moreso than him ever putting on a Dolphins uniform.

Either play him or let him rot for the entire season. Don't give him a chance to go back to the Steelers. Doesn't deserve it.
Do the Steelers want him?

Totally agree. He can rot this year then look for another job next year age 32. Queue won’t be too long.

Can we get Gerald Hodges and / or Sam Barrington in here right now for work outs please?

Zach Brown doesn't like Kiko.

Who cares, he still came in for a visit didn't he? They're professionals, if he signs the two become teammates and they move past Brown's tweet where he called Kiko soft.

And he felt we low balled him.

We did, I mean he ended up signing a 1 year deal for $4M.

Tannenbaum handing out NBA contracts all willy nilly

Could've signed a younger more athletic LB in Zach Brown for 1/3 of what we're paying Timmons

That's dumb reasoning. The guy had a great track record prior to being signed.

Had Tannenbaum taken your advice and gotten burned on it, you'd still call him out as if he made a bad decision.

Who the f*** would trade for a whack job who gave up on his team on the first game of the year.

Back
Top Bottom